EA Forums - Banner

Exercise for Mr. Burns Task

There is a task like that for Bart and Kang. Bart's task is "Run Away with Kang" and he rides on his bike and Kang travels with him throughout Springfield. It's 10 minutes long I believe. I know for sure it was around for Halloween. I assume it's still around now. Pretty cool tasks, in my opinion. I hope to see more of them.

Replies

• josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'll have to check that out. Smithers is still in the drunk tank for another 12 hours
  • dcline414
    863 posts
    edited January 2013
    josh4908 wrote:
    I'll have to check that out. Smithers is still in the drunk tank for another 12 hours
    Here's a preview...

image.jpg
  • nicoletombar
    5 posts
    edited January 2013
    I was wondering how to unlock it. Thanks for the heads up.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited January 2013
    Thanks man. And as for that Bart and Lang task, yes it's there. I never noticed it until after Halloween as it didn't earn treats. I selected it once just to see what it was
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    Doh_Inc wrote:
    There is a task like that for Bart and Kang. Bart's task is "Run Away with Kang" and he rides on his bike and Kang travels with him throughout Springfield. It's 10 minutes long I believe. I know for sure it was around for Halloween. I assume it's still around now. Pretty cool tasks, in my opinion. I hope to see more of them.

It is. Think ET meets the Simpsons.
  • thejazzdiva
    220 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I do love the run away with Kang task, it took me a while to figure out that both needed to be free to unlock the task.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I do love the run away with Kang task, it took me a while to figure out that both needed to be free to unlock the task.

I like that task as well :) Shame it werent a longer task
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • thejazzdiva
    220 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I am kinda excited to put all the folks on tasks with all the bicycles and unicycles and fixies all at the same time... I think that will be a cool...
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I am kinda excited to put all the folks on tasks with all the bicycles and unicycles and fixies all at the same time... I think that will be a cool...

if you do take a screen shot if you can get them all in the same area ;)
  • morganbaby1016
    241 posts
    edited January 2013
    So do you get paid for both burns and Smithers? Or just Smithers.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2013

Just smithers which is abit of a shame but hey ho still funny to watch :)
  • KillerBlanks
    37 posts
    edited January 2013

You get paid for both. Normally a 1 hour job is 70$ but this task gets you 140$ because both are involved.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.