EA Forums - Banner

Items Worth Crafting?

Make sure you've got enough saved for Bastille Day (4000 I think).

Replies

• roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    morticite wrote:
    I already have one of each, are any of these items worth crafting multiples? Should I save for the next issue?

I was wondering the same thing. I crafted multiples of all the buildings last year. I'm tempted to get another building package this time, but I just can't pull the trigger. I did craft a second billboard because I had a "craft something" daily task.

No real interest in a second tree snake.
  • johncolombo
    11497 posts Senior Moderator
    edited July 2016
    roshigoth1 wrote:
    morticite wrote:
    I already have one of each, are any of these items worth crafting multiples? Should I save for the next issue?

I was wondering the same thing. I crafted multiples of all the buildings last year. I'm tempted to get another building package this time, but I just can't pull the trigger. I did craft a second billboard because I had a "craft something" daily task.

No real interest in a second tree snake.

same here. 2 billboards can't pull trigger on anything else.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • thejanik3
    145 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I got another building package because I'll probably come up with some design in the future and I'd hate myself if I didn't have what I needed. I might just get 2 of everything.

**Spoiler:

Issue 3 has good decorations but they are all really cheap. But like others said above, make sure you have at least 4000 for July 13-30
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I got one of each item, 2 of the building sets. I may grab one more but thats all that really grabs me here. First act I did the same, one of each and save the rest.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • maggiesmob
    226 posts
    edited July 2016
    I got one of each item, 2 of the building sets. I may grab one more but thats all that really grabs me here. First act I did the same, one of each and save the rest.

In Act 1 you could only get one of each :wink:

I've saved 4000 for later. I've crafted 4 building sets so far, I'll probably get more as I have a plan and they give out revenue and don't take up much space. The Tree was disappointing so no more of those for me, Aqua world doesn't interest me that much, maybe another bilboard.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    maggiesmob wrote:

I've saved 4000 for later. I've crafted 4 building sets so far, I'll probably get more as I have a plan and they give out revenue and don't take up much space. The Tree was disappointing so no more of those for me, Aqua world doesn't interest me that much, maybe another bilboard.

So where does it say anything different?

• maggiesmob
    226 posts
    edited July 2016
    maggiesmob wrote:

So where does it say anything different?

Edit: never mind miss understanding, to me it implied you could have crafted more than one of each in Act 1, that's all.

Act 1 craftables (Springfield Books/The Collector Statue, Lucite/Container/The Collector's Car) you could only craft one of each as they were unique items - there was a check mark and the text was something like "you have already crafted this" or something to that affect. Act 2 craftables you can make as many as you like so it doesn't say anything other than how many trading cards you need for the next one.
  • gamersometimes
    222 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    what happening with bastille day??
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Gotya thats what I figured. I didnt word it very well either so its kinda open to interpretation.

Are you using all four building sets or saving some for later?
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Also, while I agree about how ugly the Aqua world stuff. But the three premium items have a combined 4% multiplier. Ive read on here that down the road sometimes they add a multipler to the free items you win, so I crafted one just in case. I figure they're out to sea and out of sight and not taking up precious land so I got them all. To each his own I guess, everyone plays thier own way.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I got 4 building sets, 1 Aqua World thing, 3 billboards, 3 trees with snakes, and about 6000 trading cards.

Remember that all of this stuff goes away at the end of Act 2, so you had better be satisfied buying only stuff from Act 3 if you hoarded all of your cards.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    uh, 7 building sets (soon 8 ), 1 snake, 1 billboard (soon a 2nd), 5800 cards.
    ---> people who got 35 billboards may luck out later cuz that thing is so pretty it may be brought back as a 40 donut 2% item.

looks like ~7500 cards needed for act 3 in order to feel good about yur crafting takeaway. So going in with just above 4000 should work fine. The rest of the time is sufficient to earn 3500.
  • AirurandoP
    855 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I'm aiming to save 8,000 by the end of act 2 so anything above that I'll use for crafting. 4000 for Bastile Day and 4,000 for a jump on act 3 crafting.

I already have 2 billboards 2 building packs and one of all the others (I already had the ZCT from the previous SH event.)

The billboard looks like something that could have a multiplier added to it down the line so I might get a couple more if I can afford it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.