EA Forums - Banner

zenith city building pack 1

chud3
137 posts Member
Offcourse, my zenith area is awesome! 8)

Replies

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    i got 2 packs and thinking of getting another one
  • BlackFloppyDisk
    766 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Make sure you have 4000 cards for a special purpose coming up. I won't spoil it, but the information is available at another website.
  • mystery2mi
    2352 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I got 2 packs just so I could have 2 of the taller purple ones. They look great on the sides of the Ziff corp. building as an expansion. I used to have one of the older, shorter ones there but these look so much better. The pink and yellow ones will probably go into storage.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Make sure you have 4000 cards for a special purpose coming up. I won't spoil it, but the information is available at another website.

so are we not able to collect cards in act 3?

i have 4800 right now

i assume there will be other items that we need to craft in act 3

• BlackFloppyDisk
    766 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:

so are we not able to collect cards in act 3?

i have 4800 right now

i assume there will be other items that we need to craft in act 3
    Yes, there will be new items replacing the current choices. You could probably get another pack of the zenith buildings, or maybe even up to 3 packs, depending on how active you will be in act 3, but you will definitely not want to miss out on a certain craftable item for 4000 cards that will be available in 2 days. It's the most expensive item to craft, and it's well worth it.
  • 4junk3000
    5255 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Thanks for this tip. Ill save the rest of my cards
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • aSkydude252
    168 posts
    edited July 2016
    I have a ton of cards, I bought 4 packs of them because they're decent, if not amazing. I plan on making a "Zenith City" area of my town, along with the old buildings from last year (which I may buy extras of). Still have ~7000 cards. Kind of hoping that one of the craftables in act 3 will have a multiplier with it, but not holding my breath.
  • Johnny2bd
    671 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Personally generic buildings are exactly what I've been waiting for. I was disappointed they were so small at first, but I think in the long run it's better that they are - gives more flexibility to where I can put them and what I can do with them.
  • epolng
    298 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I made two sets of these. They are smallish generic buildings that will make great filler for "Downtown" areas when trying to run buildings from one end of the block to another. Given that there are three colors they should match up well enough with something in the block.
  • Muhsterino
    4335 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    If anyone does want spoilers for act 3, including craftable items, then search 'Simpsonswiki superheroes 2'.
    I really like these buildings, so I crafted 8 sets on my main town and 10 sets on my second town. I have been swapping the event daily challenges unless they are trading cards. Zenith city buildings are a different way to have a mini house farm and don't cost any in-game money.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • AirurandoP
    836 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Muhsterino wrote:
    If anyone does want spoilers for act 3, including craftable items, then search 'Simpsonswiki superheroes 2'.
    I really like these buildings, so I crafted 8 sets on my main town and 10 sets on my second town. I have been swapping the event daily challenges unless they are trading cards. Zenith city buildings are a different way to have a mini house farm and don't cost any in-game money.

That's not a bad idea
    Neighbour requirements: 100% Freemium. Daily Tapper. Send PM first.

• chud3
    137 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    good ideas. thanks everyone!
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts
    edited July 2016
    AirurandoP wrote:
    Muhsterino wrote:

That's not a bad idea

Yes, that is a good idea, wish I had thought about it before the end of the Act. I guess I will also start doing that on the daily challenges, switching them out, to be sure to earn the most cards.

Edit: I had already crafted one set, and only have enough cards now to craft a 2nd set before Act II ends. I also am crafting 1 more billboard because I only have 1 now and I really like how it rotates the graphic. I kinda regret crafting a giant snake in the tree now instead of a 3rd Zenith City Pack.
  • nicolknappen
    192 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I got a dozen sets... really like the purple/blue ones... I think they look good clumped in groups of 4....
  • KapoleiJon
    97 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    So it is confirmed Blackfloppy was just talking out his/her b*&$
  • BlackFloppyDisk
    766 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    KapoleiJon wrote:
    So it is confirmed Blackfloppy was just talking out his/her b*&$

What the f are you talking about?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!