EA Forums - Banner

7970 a Day??

Prev1
shaygitz
1009 posts Member
Win by losing strategy.

Currently best strategy unless you have the Double spawning glitch.

Long story short for every fight you lose you obtain 55 of the current acts currency if you multiply that by the number of fighting characters (Villains/Vigilantes/Super Heroes) you have (minus 3) added to 350 multiplied by 3 (the three you removed) your 4 hourly gains should increase.

Thats NOT including damage bonus, friend visits, friend fights, tapping criminals, daily challenge rewards or first win of the day

Replies

• 4junk3000
    5255 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Every event there's a thread by someone complaining that LIFE is more important and so that's why they cannot finish the event requirements.

This time it's YOU.

BUT EVERY EVENT there's also many, many people who do finish the requirements, and yes they have lives too. It's never* been impossible.

If you didn't manage your time efficiently enough, didn't prioritize the game high enough in your life, etc. IT'S OK.

BECAUSE IT'S JUST A GAME.

And, if you really want the items offered, you can throw money at it, buy donuts, and get them.

This is the same for everyone, every event. *

* Since they stopped using random chance prize wheels

"You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I'm sorry, I don't quite get the losing strategy. How do I wind up with more points if I'm getting 55 currency per battle instead of 350? Apologies for my obtuseness. And what is the double spawn glitch? I guess I'd know it if I was getting it.

Here's how it appears to break down for me:

5X 3 felon battles (wins) = 5250
    First win bonus = 600
    3X win in friend's town = 300
    200 criminal taps = 1000

This accounts for 7150 of the 7970 you need per day to keep pace. Once the quests are finished, stuff like Soilant factory, jobs at Burns Summer Mansion, etc will earn a few more, and maybe you can squeeze in some more criminals-- it's still not where you need to be. Am I missing something major? Visiting friends isn't feasible for me due to the 60-120 second loading time per town. And how many days can you really battle five times? It just seems like this is the first event where it requires total dedication to the game to make it to the end-- anything less and you're toast
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Every event there's a thread by someone complaining that LIFE is more important and so that's why they cannot finish the event requirements.

This time it's YOU.

BUT EVERY EVENT there's also many, many people who do finish the requirements, and yes they have lives too. It's never* been impossible.

If you didn't manage your time efficiently enough, didn't prioritize the game high enough in your life, etc. IT'S OK.

BECAUSE IT'S JUST A GAME.

And, if you really want the items offered, you can throw money at it, buy donuts, and get them.

This is the same for everyone, every event. *

* Since they stopped using random chance prize wheels

Yeah, this time it's me because, in the four years I've been playing the game, this is the first event (outside the wheels, as you point out) where it's entirely likely to not finish without spending money. So, I'm asking if there's something I'm missing. If you have nothing to contribute to that end, move along. Not looking for boilerplate "hey, we all got lives!" smack.
  • 4junk3000
    5255 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I don't give a hoot what you're "looking for" and will express any opinion i want.

Sorry, this forum isn't for your personal solicitations. You post, you get what ever we give.

But it's clearer now that your self entitled attitude is what's making you think you deserve better results with the game than what you're getting.
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:
    I don't give a hoot what you're "looking for" and will express any opinion i want.

Sorry, this forum isn't for your personal solicitations. You post, you get what ever we give.

But it's clearer now that your self entitled attitude is what's making you think you deserve better results with the game than what you're getting.

Sure, you're free to * in any thread you want and bray about it being your "right" (talk about self-entitled). Kinda puts the lie to your claim of having a life, though.
  • 4junk3000
    5255 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    invalid.jpg
  • someonewashere
    1708 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Sorry i wasnt more clear most people have gotten on the Win by losing boat so the strategy (which has been posted since day 1) is pretty well known:

USE 1 character instead of three, to fight the Spawned mobs, they will eventually lose but chip down some of the opponents health.
    Boom you got 55 Currency by losing.
    When you eventually defeat the opponent youll get the other 350, so youll get 350 +55x however many times you lost before winning.

Make a bit more sense?

I guess an formula works better:

(X-3)55 + (350 x 3) (or 4 if you have Insane Asylum) this should be your gains every 4 or more hours once again not counting other sources of event currency

Where X= to the amount of Villains/Heroes/Vigilantes that you have and can fight

Bigger question:

What level are you and which act did you begin playing?
    Freemium player?
    Premum player?

Having both a freemium and premium town i can assure you it IS doable, my freemium town does not do friends visits plays 2-3 times a day and uses the win by losing strategy (not using any glitches) and is currently a couple thousand away from bouncing maggie, i did buy the Citizen Solar and Wind LAd combo but i feel id still be around this place even if i hadnt bought them.
  • Wiredup11
    336 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    shaygitz wrote:
    I'm sorry, I don't quite get the losing strategy. How do I wind up with more points if I'm getting 55 currency per battle instead of 350? Apologies for my obtuseness. And what is the double spawn glitch? I guess I'd know it if I was getting it.
    When applying the losing strategy, you go into fights with your weaker fighter in contrast to the computers.

Say they send in a 3 Brain fighter then you send in your lowest Tech (2 lives if you didn't upgrade).
    The computer will defeat you, giving you an amount of 55 Crab Juice for losing + every hearth of damage done in the fight will give you 6 extra.

The 350 currency is awarded only when you defeat the computer.
    It doesn't matter how many times you'll fight a singular group so with the losing strategy you farm as many losses on a group you can get for a 55 Crab Juice*losses payout before ultimately defeating it.

As a heads up: The double felon group spawn doesn't appear to be happening to everybody. I've seen two variations of it explained in the following thread http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10413783.page
  • Arbok9782
    525 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I'm personally hoping the boss fight that starts on 7/19 offers a good way to get more crab juice.

I'm having no trouble keeping up, but I have all the premium items helping me. My gf, who is not premium, is starting to fall behind and had no issues doing the other two "issues".
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:

Easy there buddy. This forum is also meant to help players who are actually asking for help. He's not just complaining. He's asking for a better strategy.

Just like you said. Stop acting entitled. People who play this game are free to post their concerns without having hounds attack them. Just you like said once again. You can choose to prioritize by NOT looking at threads that may trigger your sensitivities about posts like this. This is just being mean for the sake of it.

No one is flooding game discussions with these threads. Try to be productive, or go back to frantically tapping your game. Cool? :roll:
    "The ❤️❤️❤️❤️ of the future will be the anti-❤️❤️❤️❤️."
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited July 2016
    A couple of things...

I get 4 battles every 4 hours.... 3 from the alley and one from the criminally insane place (cant remember the exact name at the minute).

Also, to the OP you should try Family Guy the quest for stuff... i have yet to play an event that can be anywhere near finished by playing freemium!!!! Some quests are literally set such that there is insufficient time to complete them by the deadline unless you rush tasks, and some unlocks require items dropped only by premium characters!!! Facebook threads are always filled with furious players condemning the game,saying it should not be allowed to call itself freemium... and those same players quoting TSTO as a good example of how a freemium game ought to work!!!
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Sorry i wasnt more clear most people have gotten on the Win by losing boat so the strategy (which has been posted since day 1) is pretty well known:

USE 1 character instead of three, to fight the Spawned mobs, they will eventually lose but chip down some of the opponents health.
    Boom you got 55 Currency by losing.
    When you eventually defeat the opponent youll get the other 350, so youll get 350 +55x however many times you lost before winning.

Make a bit more sense?

Yes! I got it. So, I can do this as long as my team holds out-- waiting for them to heal will ultimately impact the number of battles I can squeeze into a day. But I have lots of BandAids and restoratives, so that will help. I need to play with this a bit to develop strategy. Thank you for your patience. I only come here when I have a problem, and Acts Iand II were easy enough, so I missed the original discussions you reference above.
    Bigger question:

What level are you and which act did you begin playing?
    Freemium player?
    Premum player?

Having both a freemium and premium town i can assure you it IS doable, my freemium town does not do friends visits plays 2-3 times a day and uses the win by losing strategy (not using any glitches) and is currently a couple thousand away from bouncing maggie, i did buy the Citizen Solar and Wind LAd combo but i feel id still be around this place even if i hadnt bought them.

I'm Level 161, and started this event at the beginning, if that's what you mean by which act. I'm a combination player (frepremium?), having bought donuts in the first couple years but none since the end of 2014. With the several hundred points a day I can pick up doing this losing thing, I'm confident I can stay on track to finish. But I'll miss the auto-battle. Thanks again
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Also, to the OP you should try Family Guy the quest for stuff... i have yet to play an event that can be anywhere near finished by playing freemium!!!!

I couldn't even get far enough into it to determine that. I think I played it for 15 minutes or so
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Wiredup11 wrote:
    shaygitz wrote:
    When applying the losing strategy, you go into fights with your weaker fighter in contrast to the computers.

Say they send in a 3 Brain fighter then you send in your lowest Tech (2 lives if you didn't upgrade).
    The computer will defeat you, giving you an amount of 55 Crab Juice for losing + every hearth of damage done in the fight will give you 6 extra.

It doesn't matter how many times you'll fight a singular group so with the losing strategy you farm as many losses on a group you can get for a 55 Crab Juice*losses payout before ultimately defeating it.

Thanks. But you have to be careful not to exhaust your team, right? Is there a set strategy for that (leading with opposite strength, use of heals, etc)?
  • shawn59736
    538 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    A couple of things...

I get 4 battles every 4 hours.... 3 from the alley and one from the criminally insane place (cant remember the exact name at the minute).

Also, to the OP you should try Family Guy the quest for stuff... i have yet to play an event that can be anywhere near finished by playing freemium!!!! Some quests are literally set such that there is insufficient time to complete them by the deadline unless you rush tasks, and some unlocks require items dropped only by premium characters!!! Facebook threads are always filled with furious players condemning the game,saying it should not be allowed to call itself freemium... and those same players quoting TSTO as a good example of how a freemium game ought to work!!!

And that's EXACTLY why I deleted FGQFS.
  • 4junk3000
    5255 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:

Easy there buddy. This forum is also meant to help players who are actually asking for help. He's not just complaining. He's asking for a better strategy.

Just like you said. Stop acting entitled. People who play this game are free to post their concerns without having hounds attack them. Just you like said once again. You can choose to prioritize by NOT looking at threads that may trigger your sensitivities about posts like this. This is just being mean for the sake of it.

No one is flooding game discussions with these threads. Try to be productive, or go back to frantically tapping your game. Cool? :roll:

Really man??

Firstly, i sure as heck didn't think he was asking for "help", as you suggest. What I read implied that the event was impossible to be successful if you actually had a real life, and that those of us who are succeeding must not have real lives. But I'm sure many players succeeding at this event have real lives.

So i replied and suggested this kind frustration happens routinely, but if you don't prioritize the game because of your real life, That it's OK. Did you see where i said it's OK?

Then i get a reply telling me i can "move along" because apparently what i said isn't what he wanted to hear? Well that's too bad isn't it? Start a negative thread, don't be bitter when there's negative replies. And I'll defend my right to reply in kind to any thread.

But you must think you're quite the super hero jumping to defend others from what you say is just being mean, but I didnt intend anything mean by telling him "it's OK because this is just a game." You think THAT is mean??

Sorry, I'm not going to listen to a whiner whine, then be ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at me, without finally busting their blls. So i did. But i posted a cute kitty pic instead of royally flaming him. Was that the mean part? The kitty pic?? :roll:

IM not the one with an attitude problem here, I'm simply having fun at their expense, the consequence of expressing a vulnerability such as getting all cry baby over comments from strangers in a forum.

But you're not rescuing anyone by defending their whining from ridicule. Both of you need to get over yourselves if you're taking anything i say seriously anyway. Because the whinier you are the more I'll want to highlight its ridiculousness.

I suggest you ignore ME if you don't like it. But if you post whiny rants here, there's a moderate probability I'll reply, supportive at first, then possibly snarky, just like i did this time. It's the chance you take.

And i help people ALL THE TIME. My post record speaks for itself. People genuinely asking for help, i give long,, detailed replies offering help, and I've told people to PM me if needed. But you choose to see what you want, AJ.

Happy tapping!

• someonewashere
    1708 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    What i meant was when you started playing Act wise (although general levels also tends to have benefits in the long run)

I know its ancedeotal but whatever, during the monorail i created my Freemium town and purchased Jesse Grass in it, by the end of the event i was 13 donuts away from the last prize (i had to grind my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off though, couldnt buy it though as i had spent all my donuts on Jesse) point being is even if you start in Act III getting all the prizes is still doable, just very difficult.

The more characters you have the more possibilities you have at one point i had most of the characters premium and freemium and using all those characters into 3 mobs? takes strategy, however since then i got the glitch (double spawn) not sure if its still active but if it is it should help with the excess fighters on my team (however duplicating the glitch is unkown as of yet the exact requirements or trigger hasnt been properly discovered)

Keep at it until you get the groove of things eventually youl get there, good luck and happy tapping, for future reference AO or AOFIGO009 usually makes a Q & A AND STRATEGY THREAD ISSUE for most events, just keep an eye out for it.
  • JKoBenzed
    227 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Are you doing the burns summer mansion? that gives quite a bit of the juice.
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    don't skip the daily challenges that give juice
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Wiredup11
    336 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    shaygitz wrote:
    Wiredup11 wrote:
    shaygitz wrote:

Thanks. But you have to be careful not to exhaust your team, right? Is there a set strategy for that (leading with opposite strength, use of heals, etc)?
    You're right in this. It's not an issue if one or two fellons are left behind with 2 or so hearts cause you can clean these up easily after the next 4 hours have passed.

When groups are starting to pile up you simply can't keep up with the spawn rate if you keep applying the losing strategy, which is why you have to sneak in a couple of advantageous matchups in your battles.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!