EA Forums - Banner

How would you rate Superheroes 2?

Replies

• Jabba0the0hutt
    350 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I find the event itself very boring ... but enjoy when many caracters and skins are available.
  • Lusmo
    55 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Everyone hates sequels, and this one followed the pattern; worse than the original..
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    best event ever

+1

Just by the number of characters released this event especially having 3 of the Fossil Fuel Four characters finally released this event from one of my favorite episodes in recent years-- Married to the Blob. 8) Also love the animation of the battle fights and the final fight with Pinchy. Going to be tough to top this event.
  • tattybear16
    69 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Not as good as the first event, this event was and still is boring and repetitive can't wait for it to be over.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I have to say this is the first event since I started (around whacking day) that I didn't bother playing. I got a couple of prizes and somehow managed to craft a couple of things, but that's it and I really don't care. When I logged on today for the first time in ages I was actually surprised it was still going!
  • Bukka|keSamu
    620 posts
    edited July 2016
    I give it a 5, I thoroughly enjoyed this event. Was it a grind, yes, but it was a pleasant grind.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I give it a 5, I thoroughly enjoyed this event. Was it a grind, yes, but it was a pleasant grind.

Whacking Day was a grind, especially hunting down snakes in neighbor visits and looking for hidden snake eggs all over my town. Had nightmares about snakes. :lol:
  • Surfcitygal
    1185 posts Member
    edited July 2016

Whacking Day was a grind, especially hunting down snakes in neighbor visits and looking for hidden snake eggs all over my town. Had nightmares about snakes. :lol:

Ditto. I did like their sideways motion which was new at the time.

I gave this event a 4 because the craftables should have accumulated through the issues instead of being eliminated. Often it takes me a while to see any value in an item, and this time when I finally realized the possibilities the item(s) was gone.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Missing the option "0 stars"

Imo it has truly been the worst event so far. I even considered nuking and quiting. If the next event is like this I surely will.
  • Bukka|keSamu
    620 posts
    edited July 2016

Imo it has truly been the worst event so far. I even considered nuking and quiting. If the next event is like this I surely will.

Surely, you can't be serious. Just curious what turned you off the most?
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited July 2016

Prizes suck, Battlte system is too repetitive, way too much of a grind, story makes no sense, superheroes are just lame skins which you don't want any more of, the house upgrading system makes no sense and the blast radius hardly gets bigger, the friend fights are even more a massive grind that is no fun at all, 3456456787946 finite stones which I don't need, the crafting system sucks and all the craft items suck as well, even the boss fight is a grind since you need all the characters to do it in one go, lots of new Content but no item limit raise...

Want me to go on?
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited July 2016

Prizes suck, Battlte system is too repetitive, way too much of a grind, story makes no sense, superheroes are just lame skins which you don't want any more of, the house upgrading system makes no sense and the blast radius hardly gets bigger, the friend fights are even more a massive grind that is no fun at all, 3456456787946 finite stones which I don't need, the crafting system sucks and all the craft items suck as well, even the boss fight is a grind since you need all the characters to do it in one go, lots of new Content but no item limit raise...

Want me to go on?

Right on!
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • Bukka|keSamu
    620 posts
    edited July 2016

Want me to go on?

I agree with some of your quarrels with the event, but on the whole I enjoyed it.
  • barryriddl474
    4816 posts Member
    edited July 2016

Want me to go on?

How do you REALLY feel about this event? :wink:
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Yes. Those are the complaints. I can't collect rents without being kicked out once or twice these days.

Re: Skins
    Snake can make lunch using his own internal rotisserie and this hasn't gotten old yet; The Collector can put on a demonstration of power greater than most pagan gods are capable of; I have faith that the Simpson kids will one day be able to hop around town in an entertaining manner as promised! These skins do not blow, Sir or Madam! The Wind Lad character does suck as much as he blows, however I enjoy the Solar guy's head (the way it lights up real good--I'll miss the battle sound effect for that guy.)
  • ramrod130
    493 posts Member
    edited July 2016

Want me to go on?

Well said, can't wait until this event is over
  • 22steelpaw
    238 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I haven't minded it. I liked the whole storyline, particularly the Solient Red joke, and the Pinchy twist to the storyline (I loved Pinchy, too).
    I've had a lot of trouble finding criminals, though - in the whole time of the event so far, I think I've got the message that there are no more criminals in my town about two or three times. Usually, in other events, I have been able to easily tap the whole cohert of whoever was the current invader several times a day.
    The crafting prizes have been a bit ordinary. On the upside, I now have enough Zenith City stuff to build a nice little sub-city. Previously, my Zenith City buildings were a bit lost.
    I would have preferred better interaction with neighbours. I like an event where you can bestow a benefit on your neighbours.
  • thatdonald845
    1565 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    3. It could have been a 4 but it was a bit on the tedious side. Zenith City decos and buildings were not worth the grind. Some great animations though.
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Really enjoyed the event. Lots of new characters and we finally get Stretch Dude and Clobber Girl who've been at the top of my TO wishlist for years. We also got a lot of items related to previous superhero episode: Collector statue, Pie Man statue, Lucite container, Collector's car, etc.

Even better boss fight than last year's event. Hopefully, it will remain after the event is over like last year's. I hope they add the fight animations for the Collider and Radioactive Man to the characters and we can get some of the villains as NPCs.

• MuskiePlunge
    88 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Really enjoyed the content of acts one and two. Felt the content of the third act was really meh.

Gave it a 3 star vote mostly based on the method for friends interaction. Because it took so long to find thieves in many neighbors towns, typically causing the process to take over an hour, I gave up on it about half way through. Would only go to resolve my daily battle and would get out.

Had the neighbor interaction been more player friendly and the content of act three not been a backward step compared to the first two this would have been rated higher as a sequel.
    When there was The [Broken] Wheel. The horror... The Horror!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!