EA Forums - Banner

Gil Offer aka Radioactive Man Film Set

I found the 6 seconds task at the very top of Wolf castle job list, also the first task is a 2 parter, 6 seconds for Wolfcastle and 8 hours for Milhouse, think you will need to complete both parts to continue to unlock the 30 minute task.
"We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.

Replies

• sealley123
    321 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Thanks, after I went back into the game the second job appeared in Wolfcastles list. Still don't see the one for Millhouse's trailer but maybe it will come back later
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • devilhunt1449
    3247 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    No problem, think that it's a great animation, just a pity that it's so short although I think it'll take me some time to get bored of it and I'm wondering what the 30 minute task looks like too.
    Welcome to the forum, there's some fantastic information available on here.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11326 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    the trailer one is on milhouse's tasks
  • sealley123
    321 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Wow still can't find it under Milhouse or any of his skins. And it appears Radioactive man only has the 30 minute acid shoot scene and nothing more. I would have expected a little more unless there is a glitch. But as far as I can tell, I've completed all the few tasks associated with RAMs film set. Thanks for your help though.
  • 168seanang168
    41 posts
    edited July 2016
    My Eyes! The goggles do nothing!!
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Wish the film wasn’t quite so huge (20 x 9). Purchased it and almost immediately regretted having done so. I had kind of a nice media district in my Springfield. If I want to keep that intact, the addition of this monstrosity will necessitate an extensive reorganization.
  • nissa762
    1951 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Am I getting this correctly- 150 donuts, no character or multiplier? Just unlocks a 30 minute task for Wolfcastle?

Dialog wasn't clear to me if it was a hint that other items come with it.

ETA: I have both milhouse superhero skins
  • Big82S
    557 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    The 6 second task doesn't come back. Which means you have to wait 30 mins for the short but hilarious action.

If it was me I'd make a 5 minute semi short timer for the animation sequence it has. For the 30 minute one I'd have it go to the video of the actual scene where you can watch start to finish. The one direct for from the cartoon but better quality.

Also he should have been sitting on the thing and he should have given that oh ohhhh crap look then put the goggles on.

EA somtimes is like a kid. They get stuff confused some of the time.

EA's RESPONSE.

2KsOo7t.gif
  • lll3lucky
    542 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    sealley123 wrote:
    Thanks, after I went back into the game the second job appeared in Wolfcastles list. Still don't see the one for Millhouse's trailer but maybe it will come back later

Its the 12 hr "Sulk About Fame", that sends Milhouse to the trailer.
  • cdepast
    2461 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    pros - great visual task

cons - huge, and the great visual task lasts 6 seconds. Thats just horrible. Considering you cant skip over characters in the task manager anymore, its impossible to just leave him there.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!