EA Forums - Banner

Democratic National Convention Chaos

Prev1
Ugh! Stuck @ work and Missing it - Love gawking....... Such deceitful junk from them this go-around

Replies

• txrabbit3737
    1163 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Sorry, but it's no where near the utter disaster that was the GOP convention.
  • notDepressed
    286 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I'm sorry but this statement is completely false.
    #DEMEXIT
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Oh my goodness --- the party is completely divided. What a shame the system was rigged against Bernie as proven by those hacked emails. Wow!! Doesn't look good.

So is the RNC, this is the worst time to be an American.................
  • Bukka|keSamu
    620 posts
    edited July 2016
    #lockherup
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    jis6m.jpg
  • txrabbit3737
    1163 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I'm sorry but this statement is completely false.
    #DEMEXIT

Head up your a$$ much?
  • aianasunholder
    119 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    What a shame the system was rigged against Bernie

So your guy doesn't win the votes and suddenly it's "System is rigged, folks"

Your BFF Bernie should go marry his life partner Donald Trump since they are clearly both in love with each other.
  • shawn59736
    540 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I stopped by for what I hoped would be an intelligent conversation. But I was wrong.
  • Annathewicked
    4715 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    What a shame the system was rigged against Bernie

So your guy doesn't win the votes and suddenly it's "System is rigged, folks"

Your BFF Bernie should go marry his life partner Donald Trump since they are clearly both in love with each other.

Nope Its rigged because they litterally have discovered emails etc--- explaining how they ran it corruptly into the ground to put Hillary up over Bernie... Its in the news, daily- read a paper, watch some news before making such rude statements

shawn59736 wrote:
    I stopped by for what I hoped would be an intelligent conversation. But I was wrong.

Welcome to Politics - this year it Mostly Involves name calling and hating on people who don't think like you
    My apologies :?
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    empathy77 wrote:
    this is the worst time to be an American.................

Yes and no. Americans have more opportunity and ability than ever before, but are also somehow more scared of anything and everything than ever before.
  • Nicknd84
    2943 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    If I was Americain I would vote Clinton. How can you have a president who wants to ban Muslims over ****. Not all Muslims are bad. To me he seems to want the presendcy as an badge of honour. He already wants to get Russia to hack clintons emails. That shows how desperate and corrupt he is. Plus he was desperate for donors he sent begging letters to MPs over here.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

Love you Davo Rest in paradise
  • RMVancleav710
    3539 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Look!!! A shiny Penny!! mine all mine!!
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    If I was Americain I would vote Clinton. How can you have a president who wants to ban Muslims over ****. Not all Muslims are bad. To me he seems to want the presendcy as an badge of honour. He already wants to get Russia to hack clintons emails. That shows how desperate and corrupt he is. Plus he was desperate for donors he sent begging letters to MPs over here.
    same
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • danco214
    1289 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I usually avoid political discussions on forums, but the one thing I will say is I am more terrified than any other election about either one of these 2 winning.

Homer Simpson for President.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    danco214 wrote:
    I usually avoid political discussions on forums, but the one thing I will say is I am more terrified than any other election about either one of these 2 winning.

Same here. I do have two words that will sum up this election nicely...

Electoral College.
  • smohqy
    2106 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    danco214 wrote:

Electoral College.

Ha, college. More like electoral kindergarten.
  • MrWindermere
    1698 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    danco214 wrote:

Electoral College.

Perhaps also lock this thread? It worked with other political thread and now everyone is being groovy with each other again :D
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    smohqy wrote:
    danco214 wrote:

Electoral College.

Ha, college. More like electoral kindergarten.

Call them what you want, they still basically pick the president.
  • MrWindermere
    1698 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Edit
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    danco214 wrote:

Electoral College.

Perhaps also lock this thread? It worked with other political thread and now everyone is being groovy with each other again :D

No reason to, at least as of now.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.