EA Forums - Banner

Town got nuked!

chud3
136 posts Member
You can contact EA and see if they can restore it - might be able to set it back a day or so. You'll lose any progress from that day, though. Did you lose any money/donuts?

Replies

• JAW2112
    4 posts
    edited July 2016
    Your on my friends list, so I checked your SF and just shows a few odd buildings randomly scattered. Hope it gets sorted!
  • Annathewicked
    4712 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    What HappyGamer said - it will set back to the last server sync in the game usually.
    I've done it- not a bad option if its the only one.....
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • chud3
    136 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Argh. To make matters worse, I'm on holiday. Will try to contact ea. Hopefully won't lose the last bits from this event. Thanks for confirming jaws!
  • notDepressed
    286 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    chud3 wrote:
    Argh. To make matters worse, I'm on holiday. Will try to contact ea. Hopefully won't lose the last bits from this event. Thanks for confirming jaws!
    Enjoy your holiday - the pixels can wait.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    chud3 wrote:

Did you leave your device in the hotel room for the maids to play with? :mrgreen:
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!