EA Forums - Banner

Ignore this

juliet603
17879 posts Member
juliet603 wrote:
Comment only visible to EA pro users.

Please stop having fun, that is NOT what the forum is for. It's for.... huh... um.... oh.... well.... :?

Replies

• Nicknd84
    2999 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Hey Windermere cry me a river
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

Love you Davo Rest in paradise
  • MrWindermere
    1698 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:

Or I could just ignore your incredibly weak attempt at RESEARCHED trolling :mrgreen:
  • Nicknd84
    2999 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:

Or I could just ignore your incredibly weak attempt at RESEARCHED trolling :mrgreen:

No I never researched trolling I looked up the comment and found a page saying that it was a prank mainly used by trolls.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• Nicknd84
    2999 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Juliet why not ask for this thread to be locked. Or the others if you think I've spoilt your game.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    Juliet why not ask for this thread to be locked. Or the others if you think I've spoilt your game.

Nick it was never a game, it was a joke that lots of forum members found funny and joined im with because forums are for fun (not just RIPs). I'm not going to ask it to be locked because who cares? And why bother a moderator for that lol? Just let it drop down and it'll go by itself.
  • Nicknd84
    2999 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    juliet603 wrote:
    apparently jokes aren't allowed

zJ00l5t.jpg

laughter.gif
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• barrymcerlea
    2095 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    juliet603 wrote:
    HomerND84 wrote:

Nick it was never a game, it was a joke that lots of forum members found funny and joined im with because forums are for fun (not just RIPs). I'm not going to ask it to be locked because who cares? And why bother a moderator for that lol? Just let it drop down and it'll go by itself.

I propose an RIP thread for this joke. What a splendid idea!

Edit: can I also suggest an RIP thread for the grossfully overused 'now comes the part where we throw our heads back in laughter' gif. That is all.
  • Nicknd84
    2999 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    juliet603 wrote:
    HomerND84 wrote:

Edit: can I also suggest an RIP thread for the grossfully overused 'now comes the part where we throw our heads back in laughter' gif. That is all.
    The last bit noooooooooo.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    juliet603 wrote:
    HomerND84 wrote:

:lol::lol:
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    juliet603 wrote:
    HomerND84 wrote:

Agree. That is the worst gif ever! :lol:
  • empathy77
    4192 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    what am I ignoring? RDJ? But he's Iron Man
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    empathy77 wrote:
    what am I ignoring? RDJ? But he's Iron Man

:lol: no he's just sad that we were told not to have silly jokes anymore :P
  • Nicknd84
    2999 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    For the ones who hate this gif.

laughter.gif

:mrgreen:
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.