EA Forums - Banner

Is there any hurry to install the update?

chrisgyo
1030 posts Member
ah well, it's up to you there. I want the monorail so I did the update

Replies

• chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    but is there a time limit?
  • JKoBenzed
    227 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    To what? Until you have to update the game? I never knew you could hold off. I always thought it made you do the update.
  • thetim37889
    144 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    No need to update you can do the monorail stuff any time is a permanent item/task. I guess to catch up people who missed the event.
  • BlackFloppyDisk
    770 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    If you already played through the Monorail event and got all the Monorail stations, recycling depots, and the rail yard, this update will not give you any new content except the tunnel through SH. All the Monorail related items are now permanent part of the game for new players starting from day 1, similar to how Maggie was made a permanent part of the game for new players that did not participate in the winter 2015 event.
  • 4junk3000
    5275 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    short answer: no
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Smartestcookie
    11 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Does anyone or a moderator know WHEN they will force the new update? I missed some of the beginning of the 3rd act and I'm pretty close to getting dr crab now just hoping I'll make it before they force it.
  • devilhunt1449
    3480 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Does anyone or a moderator know WHEN they will force the new update? I missed some of the beginning of the 3rd act and I'm pretty close to getting dr crab now just hoping I'll make it before they force it.

The only people who know when the forced update will happen is EA (if LPN is online he might be able to give you a short notice of the update coming online), the only information that I can give is based on previous events and from that the forced update is usually between 2 and 4 days.
  • Smartestcookie
    11 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!