11193 posts Senior Moderator
    edited July 2016
    how?

texture glitch
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    And each one makes money every whatever.

:roll:
  • FerFuqSakes
    10 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    how?
    Mmm... Right at the end of the criminal/crab series there was a program update. I came into the game and I immediately checked my daily challenge: go to Krustyland, yada, yada.

So immediately after going there the end-of-series dialog popped off and it wanted to issue me the now-fixed Solent Red factory... only I was in Krustyland. The Place/Store popup got confused. If I said Store it ignored me. If I said place it forced me to place one... only it just kept asking/repeating. I'd just gone through a major land expansion so I just kep placing them. Eventually I ran out of real estate so I power-cycled the game.

Then I found that all the Solent Red factories were in the same layout, only they were now in Springfield and taking up the same location as other buildings. I had to do that multiple-selection plus store thing to sort evrything out. I ended up spending all my $ on another real estate expansion just to store these in Springfield.

I have 17 of them in total.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Well, that's quite the glitch. Too bad it didn't happen during the event, you could have shoveled in bonuts at the end of each act :shock:
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • johncolombo
    11193 posts Senior Moderator
    edited July 2016
    Wow that's a crazy story but I can kind of see how it happened. The whole game felt very glitchy after the takedown.

I could Hardley fit the one in my town so can't say I wished it would have happened to me.

:mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    is it possible to change the skin on all of them?
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!