EA Forums - Banner

Prev13456789
wilki1999
3974 posts Member
Please read the rules before signing up, there are a couple changes that you need to be aware of.

Replies

• juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I'll play if it stays on here, I found the other site really annoying on my phone :?
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    I will play wherever it is hosted. I liked the other forum because we didn't have to deal with the troll that likes to bother the game.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    meinaz wrote:
    I will play wherever it is hosted. I liked the other forum because we didn't have to deal with the troll that likes to bother the game.

That's true! Although I think we've all learnt just to ignore him now :lol:
  • stephtog
    491 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Count me in please Wilki!! And I haven't voted because I don't mind any of the options :)
  • barrymcerlea
    2096 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Signed up. I'd like for it to be at a new forum (no need to use mine for DMP if that's the case, it'll be way easier to have the game thread and spoiler thread in the same place) just so I can be at the other end of the pseudonyms this time. But whatever the group/Wilki and Sakura decides is fine by me!

Edit: ignore the bolded part. I misread the poll options for the second time :lol:
  • skidder4
    72 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Sign me up. Wherever the game is played, I don't mind.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVJGqXKBT3RlavWQ8eOdkiHuuSEJOXmSXcXHWV1dwNj_1gfXShLQ
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• Bukka|keSamu
    620 posts
    edited August 2016
    I'd like to get in on this one as I fell out of the last one due to a vacation. I really liked that it was at the other forum and would prefer that. Though I'll play if it stays here as well.
  • stephtog
    491 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Signed up. I'd like for it to be at a new forum (no need to use mine for DMP if that's the case, it'll be way easier to have the game thread and spoiler thread in the same place) just so I can be at the other end of the pseudonyms this time. But whatever the group/Wilki and Sakura decides is fine by me!

Edit: ignore the bolded part. I misread the poll options for the second time :lol:

Excellent!! We can have our revenge........... :lol:
  • barrymcerlea
    2096 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    stephtog wrote:

...now I'm even more eager for it to be another anonymous game at another forum :shock:
  • stephtog
    491 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    stephtog wrote:

...now I'm even more eager for it to be another anonymous game at another forum :shock:

Mwahaha I remember that slap!!! :twisted:
  • barrymcerlea
    2096 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    stephtog wrote:
    stephtog wrote:

Mwahaha I remember that slap!!! :twisted:

so do I, it was fun :D :twisted:
  • SquirrelLadd
    1668 posts
    edited August 2016
    I would like to play again too.....Dont mind where you set up gameplay, I'll definitely play...whichever is best for you.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Meow_emoticon.gif

• wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    6 players so far... Dont forget to send your characters in :thumbup:
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Bump!
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    this is taking longer than i expected to fill up...
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Everyone must still be buried in the rubble of Barry's mansion. :lol:

• moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I've got too much going on lately to give it the attention it deserves. Next time!
  • SquirrelLadd
    1668 posts
    edited August 2016
    Probably people are busy with the mini event and then the big event is due 16th.
    Hopefully more will see and sign up :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!