EA Forums - Banner

Petition for snow terraform (tiles, like the dirt)

I played a game some time ago where you could buy a "snowman" and when you placed it in your town it became a winter wonderland. Once you placed it in your inventory everything was back to eternal springtime. Trade nations I think it was called. That was a pretty neat trick, I loved it.

:D

Replies

• JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Zozobras wrote:
    I played a game some time ago where you could buy a "snowman" and when you placed it in your town it became a winter wonderland. Once you placed it in your inventory everything was back to eternal springtime. Trade nations I think it was called. That was a pretty neat trick, I loved it.

:D

Sweet!

I think I'd prefer to just be able to lay down a patch of snow, but I do like that concept. Even better, would be a day/night switch, like the one we have for activating Christmas decorations.

Apparently, a good deal of people would just rather be fire trucks though.
  • spyder1952850
    830 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Maybe for the winter event this year.
  • bluntcard
    3608 posts Member
    edited July 2016

taco
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • petehd14
    2768 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Snowmen and other buildings would have to stay in melted form. The winter versions are huge so when winter comes, it's basically a replacement of all the images.
  • devilhunt1449
    3278 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    So long as it has the option to be turned off or not used then fine I've got no problem with it, I dislike the winter snow theme myself as everything is just to white and I end up having to alter the contrast and brightness or I end up snow blind and can't wait for it to be removed, p.s. my name is Ralph and I'm a fire truck.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!