EA Forums - Banner

Level 939?

2Next

Replies

• Echo0006
    665 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I just don't get it. How does the Kwik-e-mart produce so many XP? And I have to get 500,000 XP for each new level, that costs a lot of game currency and time. Wish I had known earlier... :(

Well, most people originally at 939 abused the 40K XP needed to level up glitch. After this, everyone KEM farmed.

The KEM produces so much XP because every time you build one you get 2,000 XP. If you put on the XP collider, you get that x5. And then, people have their conform-o-meter bonus, as well as the hidden SH xp multiplier of 153%. So, when you add all this up, each KEM can give you 30,000+ XP or more depending on your bonus! Build 25 every 4 hours and you'll be levelling up every time! :-)
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Echo0006 wrote:
    I just don't get it. How does the Kwik-e-mart produce so many XP? And I have to get 500,000 XP for each new level, that costs a lot of game currency and time. Wish I had known earlier... :(

Well, most people originally at 939 abused the 40K XP needed to level up glitch. After this, everyone KEM farmed.

The KEM produces so much XP because every time you build one you get 2,000 XP. If you put on the XP collider, you get that x5. And then, people have their conform-o-meter bonus, as well as the hidden SH xp multiplier of 153%. So, when you add all this up, each KEM can give you 30,000+ XP or more depending on your bonus! Build 25 every 4 hours and you'll be levelling up every time! :-)

MOST people that I know of did NOT use the glitch. We were locked out of the game until a patch came through to fix the glitch. We leveled up using cash that we had accumulated from playing the game for a long period of time.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • 4junk3000
    6207 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Haha! Don't believe these people! They're all cheaters! There NO WAY to get to that level legitimately. There isn't really a level 939 either! It just displays that when you've cheated!

EVERYONE'S cheating but YOU! SO, what will you do? Continue to play as you have been, or get on board the cheater bandwagon?!!

(Sshh! Let them decide first)
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    If you're trying to take things to the next level with these accusations, there are no more levels. 939. Why do men have *****ples? They serve no function on a man, and don't seem legitimately earned. Men must have cheated to get them.
  • Annathewicked
    4727 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    well, good rule of thumb - if it was cheating and you posted a pic of the cheating - thread is usually locked/disappears....... this is still going - most my neighbors are 939 - because its not cheating to get there.

I find these threads accusing cheating to be getting old...... sigh
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • nlaje596
    28 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Woah! That's a lot! :shock:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.