edited August 2016
    Returning content & bundles
    News content: Cristo Statue & Half Pipe

CKgI2tNm.png
    Yajq9oCm.png
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    This is all I got so far, they also got some sort of dumb religious statue that makes me want to puke. There is no way I'm spending donuts on it. But here is the Halfpipe I grabbed!

TSTOSkateboard%20HalfPipe_zpseluvsv9y.jpg
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Have them started on the 3-hour task now. Haven't decided on the premium items yet. :D
    Do we collect ribbons from our friends now? I already did my friends list earlier.
  • kymagirl
    155 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I kind of like the "Cristo of Springfield" statue - a nice homage to "* the Redeemer" in Rio. Plus, i figure it will be great in Ned's backyard :)

QYtPREX.png
  • Newcastlenia
    796 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    So I've sent the required 8 people on the first 3 hour task-but I've noticed that most of my other characters can earn ribbons too? Do other people have this too?
  • empathy77
    4191 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    How many "ribbons" does the first decoration cost?
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Just doing some math, is the flag deal a great one?

30 flagsX .25 = 7.5% multiplier for just 50 donuts?

Is this too good to be true?

(Edit for correct flag %)
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    kymagirl wrote:
    I kind of like the "Cristo of Springfield" statue - a nice homage to "* the Redeemer" in Rio. Plus, i figure it will be great in Ned's backyard :)

I might do the same, it seems a little pricey though. And thanks for posting the pics :thumbup:
  • empathy77
    4191 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    So I've sent the required 8 people on the first 3 hour task-but I've noticed that most of my other characters can earn ribbons too? Do other people have this too?

Yes, kinda doesn't make sense, considering there is no cost of ribbons for the first prize, whats the point of the extra ribbons?
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    LOL at the severe reaction to the statue.

What's appalling to me is they're tricking people into paying for Springy??? Someone's going to hell for that one. Imagine being one of the poor schmucks who don't know any better and you'd fall for that. Oh my.

Looks like some fun stuff aside from that, tho.
  • HappyGamer73
    2406 posts Member
    edited August 2016

I noticed this too. I'm planning on giving the first bunch a ten minute head start, then let the next batch start. Hopefully I'll be able to catch the first batch as they finish and get a good jump on the second prize.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    anaquarind wrote:

30 flagsX .025 = 7.5% multiplier for just 50 donuts?

I think it's true. I have all the flags from last year but that is VERY tempting.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    also, does the statue have a multiplier?
  • Newcastlenia
    796 posts Member
    edited August 2016

I noticed this too. I'm planning on giving the first bunch a ten minute head start, then let the next batch start. Hopefully I'll be able to catch the first batch as they finish and get a good jump on the second prize.

I'm thinking this too, the problem is how many to send, and is it worth it when we'll probably have to send someone else on a solo task next time too so would have to wait 3 hours anyway?
  • Newcastlenia
    796 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    anaquarind wrote:

I think it's true. I have all the flags from last year but that is VERY tempting.

If this can be confirmed I'm totally jumping on the band wagon!
    Edit: would it not work out as 0.75%?
  • kymagirl
    155 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    aidx1054 wrote:
    Can anyone post pictures of the prize track and any other new items? I'm being forced to wait 20 minutes for Lisa to kick it off, damn you monorail! :lol:

Prizes:

1BBmK40.png
    NUswmNV.png

Couldn't help myself & rushed first set of 3 hours tasks :)
    So, here's the first prize (plunked in the middle of one of my sports fields:

nnqLs8f.png
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    anaquarind wrote:

Wow, if someone can verify this I would be game to buy a couple of rounds of this. This would go down as the best direct donut/multiplier return in history, better than the carbon rod
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    anaquarind wrote:

If this can be confirmed I'm totally jumping on the band wagon!
    Edit: would it not work out as 0.75%?

Typo, sorry. .25% per flag
  • stephtog
    493 posts Member
    edited August 2016

I'm thinking this too, the problem is how many to send, and is it worth it when we'll probably have to send someone else on a solo task next time too so would have to wait 3 hours anyway?

I just sent all of mine straight away.

Love the thought of a pig giving event ideas!!!!
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I'll probably put the Tire Torch In front of the Burning Tire Yard. It doesn't belong anywhere near these sports items. I may even add it to my Poor Town I got. In fact thats not a bad idea. Since the go kart thing looks all poor like I may even add that to my Poor town too. Finally some more items I can add. :mrgreen:
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.