EA Forums - Banner

update-in game

Replies

• durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    @gamergd3 people won't uninstall the game becaus :wink: e there's downtime. People use that time to redesign their towns or whatever. I know ea make need to make money (boy have they done that). A little downtime wouldn't hurt. It happend before so it would be nice to happen again. Am not alone in thinking this. I just think it's ridiculous having all these events come thick and fast.

Trust me, others get bored with the down time, too. Half of my neighbors in Tapped Out don't play the game anymore, sadly. They're probably playing Pokemon Go instead. :wink:
  • Nicknd84
    2999 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    @gamergd3 people won't uninstall the game becaus :wink: e there's downtime. People use that time to redesign their towns or whatever. I know ea make need to make money (boy have they done that). A little downtime wouldn't hurt. It happend before so it would be nice to happen again. Am not alone in thinking this. I just think it's ridiculous having all these events come thick and fast.

Trust me, others get bored with the down time, too. Half of my neighbors in Tapped Out don't play the game anymore, sadly. They're probably playing Pokemon Go instead. :wink:

Don't get me started on Pokemon Go :twisted:
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

Love you Davo Rest in paradise
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    Rich0913 wrote:
    Just finished my first set of 3 hrs tasks and got the tire statue. After some dialog, it mentioned a gym locker mystery box that could be bought in the store, but it's not there.
    https://i.imgur.com/NLR2oo4.jpg

I noticed it too.

Edit I fixed your pic
    CAgHFhY.jpg
    Thanks, for some reason imgur isn't allowing me to copy the image, only the link
  • Nicknd84
    2999 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Rich0913 wrote:
    Just finished my first set of 3 hrs tasks and got the tire statue. After some dialog, it mentioned a gym locker mystery box that could be bought in the store, but it's not there.

The mystery box contains the tap ball costumes. If you have them already it should not be available for you. Matador Grampa, Jockey Bart (With Furious D-best prize imo), Tennis Marge. I'm guessing another one too. Can't recall.

Edit Ballet Ralph or Kung **** Comic Book Guy. Ralph is great.

Really that's poop. I've got them. I thought it was offering somethings different. Ah well never mind hey.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    FYI it is a Lisa 3-hour task requisite for the next round. Also 3 hours.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    Rich0913 wrote:

The mystery box contains the tap ball costumes. If you have them already it should not be available for you. Matador Grampa, Jockey Bart (With Furious D-best prize imo), Tennis Marge. I'm guessing another one too. Can't recall.

Really that's poop. I've got them. I thought it was offering somethings different. Ah well never mind hey.

So which are premium payout skins now? Have they all been converted? I seem to recall Ralph, CBG and Marge were free, Bart and Grandpa were premium.

Can anyone confirm payouts with these skins?
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    HomerND84 wrote:

I went to a park for a picnic over the weekend and almost everyone there was playing the game-- walking around while looking at their cell. It was hilarious! Never seen anything quite like that before. :lol:

• Nicknd84
    2999 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    HomerND84 wrote:

I went to a park for a picnic over the weekend and almost everyone there was playing the game-- walking around while looking at their cell. It was hilarious! Never seen anything quite like that before. :lol:
    I've heard loads of stories of things happen to people playing this game from people not paying attention to what's going on around them to getting robbed of their phones. This is one game I have no desire to play.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    HomerND84 wrote:
    HomerND84 wrote:

I've heard loads of stories of things happen to people playing this game from people not paying attention to what's going on around them to getting robbed of their phones. This is one game I have no desire to play.

I hear ya. I don't want to download the game or I might get tempted. Others have said it made them go out for walks more-- just have to do it in a safe place like parks instead of running into traffic in busy streets. :lol:
  • Nicknd84
    2999 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    HomerND84 wrote:
    HomerND84 wrote:

I hear ya. I don't want to download the game or I might get tempted. Others have said it made them go out for walks more-- just have to do it in a safe place like parks instead of running into traffic in busy streets. :lol:

As homer would say "walk? I wish this was a shooter game". :lol:
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

• lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Can anyone tell me if any of the prizes have multipliers? Because if not, I may just buy a flag bundle or two and skip this whole event. Boring.
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • Brooklynight
    210 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I got the locker offer, but I already have three of the skins offered (I don't have the premium Grandpa and Jockey Bart with Furious D). I desperately want Furious D though. If I buy it, is there a possibility I'll get a skin I already have? Has anyone bought the locker yet?
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    anaquarind wrote:
    FYI it is a Lisa 3-hour task requisite for the next round. Also 3 hours.

Thanks so much for the heads-up, Ana. :D
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • rockyb2006
    805 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Tire Fire is giving out ribbons as well!
  • adruralo
    3291 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I got the locker offer, but I already have three of the skins offered (I don't have the premium Grandpa and Jockey Bart with Furious D). I desperately want Furious D though. If I buy it, is there a possibility I'll get a skin I already have? Has anyone bought the locker yet?

It will only offer what you don't have.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • Brooklynight
    210 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    adruralo52 wrote:

Thanks! Now the question is whether I should spend 75 donuts on a coin flip between the awesome Jockey Bart with Furious D and the awful Toreador Abe. Decisions...
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    anaquarind wrote:
    HomerND84 wrote:
    Rich0913 wrote:

So which are premium payout skins now? Have they all been converted? I seem to recall Ralph, CBG and Marge were free, Bart and Grandpa were premium.

Can anyone confirm payouts with these skins?

I have them from Tap Ball. You are correct, only grandpa and bart's skins payout premium. Furious D is also premium. Rest are freemium payouts.

ETA: OOPS misread. I don't think the payouts will change. My understanding is that if you already have all the characters you won't get the new mystery box option.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    adruralo52 wrote:

Thanks! Now the question is whether I should spend 75 donuts on a coin flip between the awesome Jockey Bart with Furious D and the awful Toreador Abe. Decisions...

Toreador Abe was 85 donuts last year and Jockey Bart with Furious D was 100 donuts, so you are getting a discount with either one.
  • Brooklynight
    210 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    petehd14 wrote:
    adruralo52 wrote:

Toreador Abe was 85 donuts last year and Jockey Bart with Furious D was 100 donuts, so you are getting a discount with either one.

Yeah, but I'd rather get a character than yet another skin for Abe.
  • jeaglet1
    43 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I wanted Furious D and Bart, so of course I got Grandpa. I was able to buy a second locker and got Bart and D since they were the only ones left I didn't already have.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.