EA Forums - Banner

update-in game

123457Next

Replies

• Brooklynight
    210 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    jeaglet1 wrote:
    I wanted Furious D and Bart, so of course I got Grandpa. I was able to buy a second locker and got Bart and D since they were the only ones left I didn't already have.

Good to know you can buy more than one if you don't get the item you want.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    It sucks that 3 of the 5 locker prizes still pay out jobs at the "normal" rate, despite paying donuts for them (Ralph, CBG, Marge). If you pay donuts, should be a premium item.

(I'm also not saying that 'cos I have those skins & want free premium upgrades... not at all... :P)
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Linkwick wrote:
    It sucks that 3 of the 5 locker prizes still pay out jobs at the "normal" rate, despite paying donuts for them (Ralph, CBG, Marge). If you pay donuts, should be a premium item.

Agreed. I also think the Hippie should be premium since players who didn't get him during the original monorail event have to shell out 135 donuts for him now.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I went to a park for a picnic over the weekend and almost everyone there was playing the game-- walking around while looking at their cell. It was hilarious! Never seen anything quite like that before. :lol:

At the supermarket last week I watched a guy walk into a light post in the parking lot and bust his mouth open. Three guesses and your first two don't count as to what game he happened to be playing at the time?
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • DigitalBaggins
    104 posts
    edited August 2016
    Is there a reason I don't see these locker prizes? Is it possible since I own just about every item it's why I'm not seeing them.

EDIT never mind I found the answer. It's top of page 8.
  • DigitalBaggins
    104 posts
    edited August 2016
    I went to a park for a picnic over the weekend and almost everyone there was playing the game-- walking around while looking at their cell. It was hilarious! Never seen anything quite like that before. :lol:

At the supermarket last week I watched a guy walk into a light post in the parking lot and bust his mouth open. Three guesses and your first two don't count as to what game he happened to be playing at the time?

I only need one Pok?mon go
  • 4junk3000
    5909 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    This should be fun! I hope there's more items that aren't too large. I'd like to fit the whole event in the town square:
    f1ySDDKl.jpg

P.s. stop talking about that silly pokie man game. I'm going to start running those people over. That's what happens you know. How everyone becomes zombies. They're not undead. It's a future of pokie walkers!
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Can anyone tell me if any of the prizes have multipliers? Because if not, I may just buy a flag bundle or two and skip this whole event. Boring.

I've asked about the new statue, no one seems to know or care to post.
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Here is my Tire torch idea....just like I explained. But, lol...I got to be honest its not working out the way I want it to. I'm sort of brain storming still but right now this is what I got...I'll probably alter it. I put it in my Poor Town like I said I would. But something is either missing or idk...I want to do this 3d thing with it. But It's not exactly working out. I haven't read anyone's posts after I mentioned it before so and wow I forgot what I was going to say....lol :?

TSTO%20TireIDEA_zpsc4vxktmf.jpg

OH YA that is what I was going to say, I wanted to mention the Tire Fire produces Ribbons. But I'm sure someone already mentioned it or figured that out.

PS--just figured out another idea. Perhaps adding both on an island like surrounds both with water. HMMM....It's a thought.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • TwigletStyx
    1043 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Can anyone tell me if any of the prizes have multipliers? Because if not, I may just buy a flag bundle or two and skip this whole event. Boring.

I've been wondering as well, and haven't seen any info... so I decided to purchase Cristo of Springfield just for you. :lol:

Anyway, Cristo of Springfield does indeed have 2.5 multiplier. :D
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • DigitalBaggins
    104 posts
    edited August 2016
    Boo
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • wiedmannaj
    1125 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    What are these basketball things that Pin Collector Lisa produces used for? They aren't the bottlecaps that you can trade in for pins are they? They don't look the same as the other icon. Or is it a pin that completing the task will reward?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • NitroniumSilver
    145 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Liking this update so far. Those UN flags are a great deal for the xp multiplier
  • Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    i love the disappointed look of the jesus statue :lol: and lisas lil pin shop will go straight into my farmers market
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I got as far a having the tire torch lighted award this morning, and it went out :( So I stored it and back out, nothing. After tapping it a few times, it lit up again. So, glitch or the thing has an on/off switch :shock:
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I got as far a having the tire torch lighted award this morning, and it went out :( So I stored it and back out, nothing. After tapping it a few times, it lit up again. So, glitch or the thing has an on/off switch :shock:
    its an on/off switch ;) although the off switch has a little delay
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Grumpstown wrote:
    its an on/off switch ;) although the off switch has a little delay
    Thanks! Apparently the ON has a delay as well :D
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    It looks like, from the updated character list, that Fatov is going to be a playable character? IDK, I thought he'd be NPC like Springy.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited August 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    @gamergd3 people won't uninstall the game because there's downtime. People use that time to redesign their towns or whatever. I know ea make need to make money (boy have they done that). A little downtime wouldn't hurt. It happend before so it would be nice to happen again. Am not alone in thinking this. I just think it's ridiculous having all these events come thick and fast.

Sure 1 week of downtime, but if it was like in 2012 or 2013 where there'd be 3 months of NO updates (no levels, no tie-ins, no events) - then yes there could be. This doesn't apply to people on the forum, as everyone here are avid players. I'm speaking in terms of the casual crowd.

But I don't really see the need for downtime. Technically you can send all characters to the monorail, heights, and this mini event (or any combination of), then just start designing. Do you really need 0 quests to say yes, now I have some design time? I mean there are 2 huge tools that will task every character and collect income from solid areas of the map - so the simple gameplay items are really removed from the time frame. I don't see why this cannot be done while there is this mini-event going on, and the monorail. I'm aware there are new prizes to be won, but really could be designing other areas, or preparing areas for these prizes.

Already overcluttered? You can always nuke, or do single store, or selection of items to store. Want to move land around, easy use the selection tool. There are tons of options that can be utilized after taking 5 minutes of tasking all your characters and collecting rents.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited August 2016

I've been wondering as well, and haven't seen any info... so I decided to purchase Cristo of Springfield just for you. :lol:

Anyway, Cristo of Springfield does indeed have 2.5 multiplier. :D

Well thank you. You have inspired me to buy one as well.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.