EA Forums - Banner

bottle caps?

Lisa has a 3 hour task to and the reward is a bottle cap.

Fatov is tapped and gives out bottle caps too!

Replies

• NickyD841984
    2623 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I think what that is when you tap fatov (once you have him) it gives you a pin badge. If you already have that badge it gives you bottle caps to collect to exchange for the pin badges you need to complete the set.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    i didn't get any bottle caps
  • HappyGamer73
    2395 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Like Nick said, you get bottle caps when you get a pin that you've already got in your collection. 4 bottle caps each time you get a repeat pin. You can then exchange 30 bottle caps for one pin that you don't have in your collection. Not much sense in it, though, since you can have two pins every 3 hours (one from Lisa, one from Fatov).
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Like Nick said, you get bottle caps when you get a pin that you've already got in your collection. 4 bottle caps each time you get a repeat pin. You can then exchange 30 bottle caps for one pin that you don't have in your collection. Not much sense in it, though, since you can have two pins every 3 hours (one from Lisa, one from Fatov).

Oh

I got all the pins and no bottle caps
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    It's not that helpful, but I got the last pin by exchanging bottle caps. I kept getting the same pins from Lisa and Fatov.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Got all the pins in relatively short order without the need for any bottle caps.
  • Brabsel
    682 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Can I somehow open the pin window manually? I know it automatically opens when you get a pin but I couldn't figure out how to open it manually.

And what happens when you have all pins? Or more bottle caps? What's the point of all that? Am I missing something?
  • wadebear
    3381 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Brabsel wrote:
    Can I somehow open the pin window manually? I know it automatically opens when you get a pin but I couldn't figure out how to open it manually.

And what happens when you have all pins? Or more bottle caps? What's the point of all that? Am I missing something?
    Tap the Pin Stand to open the menu.

When you get all the pins you win Fatov, who can help with the event.
  • NickyD841984
    2623 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    MaxxSpider wrote:

Oh

I got all the pins and no bottle caps

If you got all the pins and you didn't get any duplicate pins then you won't have gotten any bottle caps.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    What's extra exciting is when you've collected a lot of bottle caps and then Fatov shows up all on his own.
  • civiksi
    71 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Brabsel wrote:

And what happpens when you have all pins? Or more bottle caps? What's the point of all that? Am I missing something?
    Tap the pin stand then tap a pin you don't have
  • heyababy47428
    1033 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I'm hoarding all my bottlecaps until Act 2 :wink:
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I'm hoarding all my bottlecaps until Act 2 :wink:

I would hold off until act 4 if I were you.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!