EA Forums - Banner

Barney !!!

My favourite palaces to put him is in front of moe's or in the middle of one of the street.

Replies

• justus531
    116 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Outside the police station, the church, moonshine brewing at the farm or underfoot of Kearney dancing, Willie piping or Tony fiddling. All good for a chuckle. He's also puked on a good number of people.
  • Herm412
    63 posts
    edited January 2013
    I like to have him just staggering around puking on stuff.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts
    edited January 2013
    I think it's kind of funny when he is in front of the school.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I always feel like I have killed him when he sleeps in the gutter! :shock: :mrgreen: The way he drops down disturbs me. :mrgreen:
  • Lsleong
    258 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    My favorite is in front of the church because he so obviously failed his AA meeting.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I like having him passed out in front of the pot when Witch Marge is stirring it
  • GKpiggy
    148 posts
    edited January 2013
    My favorite is right by/under the table when Hibbert performs outdoor surgery. Next would be having Willie "rake" him :)
  • HWolff
    98 posts
    edited January 2013
    Right now I have him passed out in front of Lard Lad kinda like he went on a bender then went to sober up eating donuts and ended up passing out right after. Ahhhh good times.
  • melserd
    233 posts
    edited January 2013
    Hilarious :D loving everyone's imagination :twisted:

At the mo I have him passed out beside the duff car, waaayyyy too wasted to drive :wink:

I'd love to post pics but goddamn EA hasn't promoted me ! YET !!! :cry: :x
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    One day earlier this week I kept him constantly passed out in front of the Pimento Grove. Don't know how he would have gained access to the Pimento Grove as I imagine it to be more expensive than the Gilded Truffle if people like Homer and Marge and Edna K-F can afford to go there. The way he was positioned he never made it any further than the end of the entrance canopy. icon_xp.gif
  • squidbeanz
    9 posts
    edited January 2013
    I let him sleep in front of the bench and send Grampa to feed the birds. Looks like he's feeding Barney seeds then. :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    Think some people should post pictures of Barney exploits lol

I would but im never lucky enough to get anything like that :( I'll have to make it happen and post a pic soon :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Look at my avatar, lol, took forever to set that up.

I have a screenshot somewhere with Ned/snowmobile running him over, then he runs him over again in reverse, then the hellhounds run over him and finally Martin bikes over him.

Right now he's passed out in my neighborhood but usually he's sleeping it off in front of the church. He tried to be good but the Moe's temptation was just too strong.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

I have a screenshot somewhere with Ned/snowmobile running him over, then he runs him over again in reverse, then the hellhounds run over him and finally Martin bikes over him.

Right now he's passed out in my neighborhood but usually he's sleeping it off in front of the church. He tried to be good but the Moe's temptation was just too strong.

Grampa's shocked face does me everytime lol

My Barney is flat on his back outside th GNB he didnt make it far from moes lol think moe dumped him there lol
  • melserd
    233 posts
    edited January 2013
    Lissa ur avatar cracks me up ;) looking forward to ur screen shots :twisted:
  • melserd
    233 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

My Barney is flat on his back outside th GNB he didnt make it far from moes lol think moe dumped him there lol

Lol too funny :wink::lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    melserd wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Lol too funny :wink::lol:

:thumbup: :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!