EA Forums - Banner

End of mini event !!!

Prev1
The final priz isn't a building. It just unlocks the ability to place a bet at the race track similar to Springfield downs,

Replies

• parrkitty
    49 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Ok thanks xxx
  • jerry4278
    102 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    yeah, it bites. Sort of like NBC Olympic coverage. They say everything but give you commercials instead.
  • bluntcard
    3864 posts Member
    edited August 2016

(STS) Straight to storage.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • smohqy
    2107 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    bluntcard wrote:

(STS) Straight to storage.

Storage, eh?

I have the ca$h to drop five grand every eight hours for a chance at 2.5 mil. I think I'll keep it.
  • PeterJamesFoote5
    124 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    parrkitty wrote:
    Says I've finished but haven't got the final building!!!!! Is this a glitch?????

You would have thought there would have been extra doughnuts for getting extra ribbons or something. I was set to earn a whole bunch extra but they just vanished when the track changed. Nuts.
    L 939play 2-3x a day. Want friends With good buildings to friends ratio.
  • 4junk3000
    5333 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    It was a very abrupt ending.

And, i needed another horse track like a hole in my head. One more stupid floating icon.

The track, the IRS building, the rocket, the real estate office, etc, i don't like these floating icons cluttering up my town.

I'll keep the track because it's the best we'll get, but the torch is getting stored. And we didn't even use the winner's podiums. Weak. Stored!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Very weak event really. Text at the start makes it sound like there would be lots to do. "12 events, that should last as long as the real Olympics" was the thought in my head. Hardly Olympic at all really. Go Karts. Which aren't Go karts, or even karts. Unless I missed something I didn't think the Red Bull soap box race was an Olympic event.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    As far as quality is concerned, it was about what I expected from a mini-event. No real complaints, although I agree with 4j3k that the ending was a bit abrupt and as a general rule I dislike buildings accompanied by floating icons.
  • Habby1113
    28 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    that was uneventful, a bit disappointing :(
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I am happy that I could finally create something I like out of the Tapball (most hated event ever) stadium. It looks much better as a Go-Cart track plus I was also able to use the other bits from this mini-event there too. :D
  • geekbyknight
    656 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    And now just a week before it officially ends and we, hopefully, get something new.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Habby1113 wrote:
    that was uneventful, a bit disappointing :(
    Events have to be eventful now?
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    This stinks. I was expecting a new building. The betting should have been an auto gimme'.
  • JKoBenzed
    227 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    You can always put it into storage if you're not happy with it.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3083 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    mystery2mi wrote:
    I am happy that I could finally create something I like out of the Tapball (most hated event ever) stadium. It looks much better as a Go-Cart track plus I was also able to use the other bits from this mini-event there too. :D

Would you mind posting a pic? I'd love to see what you did!
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    mystery2mi wrote:

I can try. I've never posted screenshots before.
  • P-dont
    121 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Well the rail yard project board has at the end of this week 20 mystery track pieces and 20 donuts, so start recycling.
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    P-dont wrote:
    Well the rail yard project board has at the end of this week 20 mystery track pieces and 20 donuts, so start recycling.

If you didn't get it last year, the last prize is tetenus terminal
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    mystery2mi wrote:
    mystery2mi wrote:

j75kz1Kl.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • smohqy
    2107 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    mystery2mi wrote:
    mystery2mi wrote:
    mystery2mi wrote:

1qQlsYwl.png

That is awesome! Nice work!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!