EA Forums - Banner

The Living And The Dead (BBC)

juliet603
17879 posts Member
I have friends that are still crying over the end of Merlin and... Atlantis?

How many episodes for this? Don't know if it's on here yet.

Replies

• juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I have friends that are still crying over the end of Merlin and... Atlantis?

The end to Merlin really really sucked, if kind of ruined it for me :evil: Atlantis though - that show was terrible right from the start :lol:
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I really liked Merlin, I just couldn't get in to Atlantis either.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I really liked Merlin, I just couldn't get in to Atlantis either.

Yeah I really liked Merlin too! I'll have to rewatch it sometime (but avoid the final episode lol!)
  • johncolombo
    11635 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2016
    I had to look it up, sounds like it might have been interesting, but what do I know, I liked Hex.
    ;-)

Loved the opening theme music. And it was like 2 different shows from series one to two.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I had to look it up, sounds like it might have been interesting, but what do I know, I liked Hex.
    ;-)

Loved the opening theme music. And it was like 2 different shows from series one to two.

I've never even heard of hex :oops:

I'm sure you'll get TLATD over there on the BBC channel thing you have(?) at some point. It would be good if Netflix or someone picked it up instead but I doubt that will happen.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    juliet603 wrote:
    ;-)

I've never even heard of hex :oops:

I'm sure you'll get TLATD over there on the BBC channel thing you have(?) at some point. It would be good if Netflix or someone picked it up instead but I doubt that will happen.

I had to Google Hex..looks interesting, 2 seasons ending in 2005

Does anyone watch Doc Marten? I do random viewing, got drawn in because he seemed such an odd character.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • LawrenceCohen
    3793 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    My favourite BBC drama this year was Happy Valley. The acting in that was superb!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.