EA Forums - Banner

NEW TELEPORTERS!!!!!!!

Prev13
Ya, I saw that too. When I first saw it I thought it was going to teleport me to the new buildings. I didn't read the description that said they were teleporters

Replies

• Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    awesome :D super excited
  • edited August 2016
    I hope they release the old teleporters also... I will be getting both if they do!
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I hope they release the old teleporters also... I will be getting both if they do!

It would be pretty silly of EA not to release the original two teleporters when they release the new two. But you never know, this is EA we are dealing with :D
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    So far this one's got me confused. I tried to use the old ones to teleport from the dump to recycling centers and other options came up so I tapped on a new option and got a warning. :shock: What up?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • 9d51ca2b37f2d94f
    7697 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    So far this one's got me confused. I tried to use the old ones to teleport from the dump to recycling centers and other options came up so I tapped on a new option and got a warning. :shock: What up?

Naughty Dee....
  • AAArnie
    65 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    The teleporters are, hands down, the best purchase I've made in this game. Use them several time a day to toggle between the two farthest corners.
  • josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    When are the other 2 available? Theta & (?) are there when I tap on the 2 I got but I haven't been offered them in the store.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    moxxee wrote:

Naughty Dee....
    Ha! I turned down the trip to taco bell :mrgreen: my bad?
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • devilhunt1449
    3768 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    josebot533 wrote:
    When are the other 2 available? Theta & (?) are there when I tap on the 2 I got but I haven't been offered them in the store.

Looking at LPN's list it appears that the transporters will be available from the 6th of September and it looks like you can purchase either the 2 new ones or a 4 pack with the 2 new and the originals, will be great to have 4 transporters.
  • jonofmeans
    242 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Teleporter option is back to original status, presumably until the teleporter update
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Most likely the other 2 will be either in Act 2 or act 3.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Any speculation as to the cost of the 4-pack? Excited to try this!
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • devilhunt1449
    3768 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    It's speculated that the 4 will cost 80 donuts and the 2 new ones half that at 40.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I may be a bone head, but are these the same things as the portal to Rigel 7? I'm confused about the teleporters.
  • johncolombo
    11594 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2016
    drumnman wrote:
    I may be a bone head, but are these the same things as the portal to Rigel 7? I'm confused about the teleporters.

no, not the same thing
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • p3bowman
    524 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I don't have the teleporters, so this is really exciting!
  • spritals148
    1973 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    drumnman wrote:

no, not the same thing

Thank you drum and John, I had the same question, unfortunately I realized the diff after I bought the portal to Rigel. Been tapping all day thinking "uh-oh" lol glad the teleport also will be here after the first :)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Ah good, this is an opportunity to ask why I should want the Portal to Rigel 7. Can't figure it out. Why am I supposed to desire that thing. I have the other free stargate portal the aliens can light up, and isn't that one better?
  • Peppermallow
    212 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I have never regretted buying these teleporters. I used them to jump between housefarms, and later between railyard and SH. Now that I dont really need them for this so much anymore, I'm tempted by having them in the four corners.

I wish my neighbours could use them. I'd have one by the Simpson house, and one by whatever creative work I want them to see.. (Eg I just made a piano out of holo hedges)
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    your neighbors can use them.

or at least I used to use them in another town. maybe I'm special or the town was hacked, but your neighbors can probably use them. leave one by your drop zone and imagine all the fun they're having.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.