EA Forums - Banner

NEW TELEPORTERS!!!!!!!

Replies

• Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    do the teleporters have a multiplier?
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Peppermallow
    212 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    your neighbors can use them.

or at least I used to use them in another town. maybe I'm special or the town was hacked, but your neighbors can probably use them. leave one by your drop zone and imagine all the fun they're having.

My B town cant use them in my A town. But my B town is too donut poor to afford teleporters
  • Peppermallow
    212 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Ah good, this is an opportunity to ask why I should want the Portal to Rigel 7. Can't figure it out. Why am I supposed to desire that thing. I have the other free stargate portal the aliens can light up, and isn't that one better?

It's a decoration. It serves no function other that looking pretty, with cash every x hours.
  • devilhunt1449
    3768 posts Member
    edited August 2016

I'm 99.9 % sure that they don't.
  • laurapound81
    219 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    What do they look like as I seem to have missed out on these the first time round, I may have not had enough donuts!?
  • Echo0006
    665 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I didn't get them the first time round, what exactly do they do and how useful are they to have? :-)
  • devilhunt1449
    3768 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    What do they look like as I seem to have missed out on these the first time round, I may have not had enough donuts!?

This is what they look like
    Screenshot_2016-08-24-09-32-321.png

and Echo0006 they do exactly what you would think that a teleporter would do, they transport you between the 2 units at present and if you purchase the other 2 between the 4 virtually instantly.
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I don't hav the original ones, an I can't find the new ones in the shop. Where are they, have I gone blind?
  • Echo0006
    665 posts Member
    edited August 2016

and Echo0006 they do exactly what you would think that a teleporter would do, they transport you between the 2 units at present and if you purchase the other 2 between the 4 virtually instantly.

Wow, that's so awesome! I think I will definitely be getting these. My town is already too big and it takes ages to get around... :D
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    EvaMohlin wrote:
    I don't hav the original ones, an I can't find the new ones in the shop. Where are they, have I gone blind?
    they're not available yet
  • maggiesmob
    226 posts
    edited August 2016
    Echo0006 wrote:

Wow, that's so awesome! I think I will definitely be getting these. My town is already too big and it takes ages to get around... :D

They were on rebate on Cyber Monday. Best. Deal. Ever. Maybe my favorite purchase in the game along with Kodos (first premium character I ever bought).

I don't know if you can use them in a neighbours town unless you have them yourself, you could try and see if it works, I've sometimes zipped around towns curious to see where they take me. One of mine is in SH the other on the opposite end of town with the recycling.
  • devilhunt1449
    3768 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Like other on here I also love my transporters and generally place 1 at the landing zone and randomly more the other one around my Springfield, certainly looking forward to the extra units coming up for sale.
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited August 2016

You are correct, make it 100%
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    adruralo52 wrote:

According to other sources, the two new teleporters will have a multiplier (0.5% each).
  • 4junk3000
    6186 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I'm really looking forward to getting these.

I use them in my neighbor's towns all the time. I love it when i come out right next to something i need to tap, like the robots in this event.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Echo0006
    665 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    adruralo52 wrote:

According to other sources, the two new teleporters will have a multiplier (0.5% each).

Brilliant! Who's the source? :D
  • laurapound81
    219 posts Member
    edited August 2016

Ah brilliant, thanks for the pic. I do vaguely remember them now but think I didn't have any donuts. Does anyone know how much they're going to be?
  • spritals148
    1973 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Wait!!! I can ride around in em in friends towns?! Awesome!! Can't wait to play! :)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • Echo0006
    665 posts Member
    edited August 2016

Ah brilliant, thanks for the pic. I do vaguely remember them now but think I didn't have any donuts. Does anyone know how much they're going to be?

40 donuts if you have the first two and are buying the two new ones or 80 donuts for the whole bundle if you don't have any of them :)
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I an definitely buying them when they are available
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.