EA Forums - Banner

Any recent event items with a multiplier?

The cow tongues maybe? That has exactly a 2% bonus.

Replies

• Willy9292
    1663 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    You can click the info icon on items in storage and see if they have multiplier.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • doh1886
    916 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Probably the cow tongues.
  • gamersometimes
    222 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Willy9292 wrote:
    You can click the info icon on items in storage and see if they have multiplier.

not always; some have mult with out it being indicated.
  • gamersometimes
    222 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    do any of the CRAFTABLE items from this new event 8/16 have mulitipliers?????
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I didn't see my cow tongues in storage so I went through most of my inventory and found it: the pinwheel firework!

But while I was looking, I found a ton more things in my inventory that had multipliers: a Kodos shrubbery, two Valentines ponds, six (!) human test tubes, a cornucopia and two medieval banners. All told I found the missing 2% and added 6% more on top of that. I guess I will start checking my inventory more often.
  • gamersometimes
    222 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    do any of the CRAFTABLE items from this new event 8/16 have mulitipliers?????

any idea? Also is there a list of items that earn multiplier that is not indicated by the "i" "info" in the inventory box????
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!