EA Forums - Banner

Springfield heights furnature

LilJonny64 wrote:
I have the maximum amount of furniture and they cant be spent on anything. Nothing is available and Im being told I must complete 80 pieces of furniture. Im stuck. Can someone please help?

There are plenty of items on which you can spend furniture. If you cannot see/access the Springfield Heights section of the Store, you’re either not looking in the right place or your game is glitched.

Replies

• LilJonny64
    74 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    LilJonny64 wrote:
    I have the maximum amount of furniture and they cant be spent on anything. Nothing is available and Im being told I must complete 80 pieces of furniture. Im stuck. Can someone please help?

There are plenty of items on which you can spend furniture. If you cannot see/access the Springfield Heights section of the Store, you’re either not looking in the right place or your game is glitched.
    Ok game is glitched. Been searching for it for a while now. Its not around. Seems I am only given the option to get prizes with donuts or cash. I have to spend my furniture to make more. Im being asked to create 80 furniture. Not sure what to do when the game requires me to create furniture and I cant because Im at an overflow of furniture and no place to spend it.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    LilJonny64 wrote:
    LilJonny64 wrote:

Ok game is glitched. Been searching for it for a while now. Its not around. Seems I am only given the option to get prizes with donuts or cash. I have to spend my furniture to make more. Im being asked to create 80 furniture. Not sure what to do when the game requires me to create furniture and I cant because Im at an overflow of furniture and no place to spend it.

When you tap on the yellow > that shows the Store’s sub-categories, the tab/icon for the Springfield Heights sub-store should be in the upper right hand corner of the window.

Assuming your game is truly glitched, if this is a daily challenge, you can always just skip it.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • LilJonny64
    74 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    LilJonny64 wrote:
    LilJonny64 wrote:

When you tap on the yellow > that shows the Store’s sub-categories, the tab/icon for the Springfield Heights sub-store should be in the upper right hand corner of the window.

Assuming your game is truly glitched, if this is a daily challenge, you can always just skip it.
    OMG I been playing this game like forever and I never knew about that yellow > this actually resolved my problem. I owe you a big thanks Krustybrand :thumbup:
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    LilJonny64 wrote:
    LilJonny64 wrote:
    LilJonny64 wrote:

OMG I been playing this game like forever and I never knew about that yellow > this actually resolved my problem. I owe you a big thanks Krustybrand :thumbup:

No problemo. I think every long-time player occasionally stumbles upon a game feature they were not aware of.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.