EA Forums - Banner

Why has the Kwik e Mart changed?

To look like it does in the show which is more orange.
I like the change.
Now if they could make the doors taller.

Replies

• KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Yeah they randomly make these kinds of minor visual changes to make the look of things more consistent with recent episodes of the show. Like a while back they changed the color of Smithers's glasses.
  • jjluv1500
    307 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    ORANGE.......mmmmmmm orange!!!!!!!

I like :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: orange....

Orange you glad you r not a banana.......

hahahahahaha
  • Brooklynight
    210 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Part of the reason they changed it is because there is a new upcoming skin in this event (I imagine of course). It has a holographic sign, so I think they may have wanted them both to be designed similarly. All speculation of course.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Part of the reason they changed it is because there is a new upcoming skin in this event (I imagine of course). It has a holographic sign, so I think they may have wanted them both to be designed similarly. All speculation of course.
    That's what I thought, from the later addition.
  • adruralo
    3291 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    It looks visually nicer.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • dustandair
    91 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    They forgot to also change the store icon for the Businesses category; it still shows the old style Kwik-E-Mart.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    it's not a skin it's a new building. we get no skins this event, all characters and new buildings
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.