EA Forums - Banner

Friends and Currency/Awards

I found in my 2 towns it was the first 89 taps.

Replies

• jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    What do the cubes do?

(Edit- never mind saw the other thread)
  • LadyAggie2006
    45 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    jukan00 wrote:
    What do the cubes do?

(Edit- never mind saw the other thread)

The cubs give bonus parts and such. Always hit them before in a friend's town.

Im wondering how many friends can I visit and still get the dark matter. It used to be a limit on the event type that was given when visiting friends.
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I think 30 friends. I came in to "K" before the pay out ended.
  • Surfcitygal
    1213 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    30 neighbors for me. Go through all your neighbors just for cubes first because they count as one of your 3 taps but are worth at least 5 robots
  • johncolombo
    11354 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2016
    30 neighbors for me. Go through all your neighbors just for cubes first because they count as one of your 3 taps but are worth at least 5 robots

break up your friends visits if you have time. look for cubes. wait 2-3 hours- look for more cubes- repeat, then before the timer resets clear robots. I found 7 cubes yesterday doing 3 rounds (not complete rounds except for first round but that's how I discovered this.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • heyababy47428
    1038 posts Member
    edited August 2016

break up your friends visits if you have time. look for cubes. wait 2-3 hours- look for more cubes- repeat, then before the timer resets clear robots. I found 7 cubes yesterday doing 3 rounds (not complete rounds except for first round but that's how I discovered this.

if you find a cube somehow AFTER all your reward taps are gone for the day, don't click it! I left one in a neighbors town yesterday and it was still there today when my visit timers reset. I'll try to leave one again today to try and confirm if cubes "despawn"

*After further tests: cubes DO despawn, cubes can spawn in a town regardless of timer status, if you cycle back n forth you can "force" a cube to spawn eventually (even 2-3 times in the same town).
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!