EA Forums - Banner

Bart in a mech suit?

2Next

Replies

• adruralo
    3289 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I finally saw it in one of my friends Springfield tonight, and the friend is a regular player.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • johncolombo
    11503 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2016
    I wonder if these people who have it can see it? Like when you visit neighbors and all indoor tasks show as random outdoor tasks. Maybe this was just a glitch in the coding for random outdoor tasks?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Shirtless_Willie
    895 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Even if somebody is cheating, how do they manage to get stuff before it's even been released? I don't understand it.

Back during the monorail event I had a neighbor who had Lyle Lanley wandering around his Springfield.
  • johncolombo
    11503 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2016
    Even if somebody is cheating, how do they manage to get stuff before it's even been released? I don't understand it.

Back during the monorail event I had a neighbor who had Lyle Lanley wandering around his Springfield.

People have had Gil stuck in their towns before too, the game has been known to glitch on occasion.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    it doesn't have to be anything wrong or glitchy.
    what if the update simply contains all new random animations for visiting players to see, and this animation just happens to be more obvious than others.
    But I bet a lot of less obvious animations have appeared like this slightly before they were available for owning.
  • maggiesmob
    226 posts
    edited August 2016
    it doesn't have to be anything wrong or glitchy.
    what if the update simply contains all new random animations for visiting players to see, and this animation just happens to be more obvious than others.
    But I bet a lot of less obvious animations have appeared like this slightly before they were available for owning.

I think that this is what it is. Just one of those random character tasks that are visible when visiting like the kids Murder Pile tasks even though said neighbour might not have it in their own towns. Bart probably has a task with the Mech Robot, and it's visible because it's already in the up-date. I'd be more skeptic if whoever had all the prizes from the next Acts.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.