EA Forums - Banner

Future money

Once you have crafted an item the required number of demo times then you can purchase extra of that item with future money.

Replies

• LilJonny64
    74 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Once you have crafted an item the required number of demo times then you can purchase extra of that item with future money.
    I have crafted a lot of stuff already. Can you simplify your reply. I dont understand. :?:

BTW your mooning Bart picture is funny. :lol:
  • devilhunt1449
    3708 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I'll try to, hopefully the picture will help
    Screenshot_2016-08-20-07-34-411.png

as you can see in the image I have to make 3 more lamp posts to complete the demo amount, the next 3 will use robot parts, once I have made 3 more then I have completed all the demo versions and any more than I make will require future money, to complete the event task that I'm guessing you are on ( can't remember the quest name but was part 4 ) I used robot parts to create 12 holo tulips, the 13th one that I created to complete the quest part cost future money, actually once you complete pt 4 some game text bubble come on screen and explain all about it.
    EDIT : as you can see in this image once completed all the demo versions then it costs future money to make another one.
    Screenshot_2016-08-20-09-09-551.png
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • LilJonny64
    74 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Makes more sense now, Thank you. And thanks for the picture examples that helped a lot too.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.