EA Forums - Banner

20 Donuts at the Rail Yard

Only if you're in week 3 or 4 of the revised Monorail prize track.
Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.

Replies

• AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    wadebear wrote:
    Only if you're in week 3 or 4 of the revised Monorail prize track.

Really? I have no idea what that means! :s
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    If you already have the Stations from earlier events then that's why you are getting donuts at the moment
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    If you already have the Stations from earlier events then that's why you are getting donuts at the moment

Ah right, that's cool. If I can get those 20 donuts, I can get Robo Burns and Robo Smithers! How long is this going on for, do we know? Also, I feel sorry for those who didn't get the stations first time around.
  • 4junk3000
    5243 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    It goes: 1st tunnel, 10d, 20d, 20d, 2nd tunnel; for the five weeks. Next week is my second tunnel. This rail redux has been excellent for freemiums not KEM farming. Woohoo!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:
    It goes: 1st tunnel, 10d, 20d, 20d, 2nd tunnel; for the five weeks. Next week is my second tunnel. This rail redux has been excellent for freemiums not KEM farming. Woohoo!

Is it back to the normal.... 5 donuts after that?
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    AOFIGO009 wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:

Yep, then back to normal
  • leepierce27
    310 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    AOFIGO009 wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:

Yep, then back to normal

Do we know if they ever fixed that issue with the tunnel being one space off?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11398 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    they don't fix it cause when the next tunnel comes you'd complain about that too so
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    they don't fix it cause when the next tunnel comes you'd complain about that too so

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • spritals148
    1826 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:

Oh this answered a question I just asked in another thread. I got the 20 donuts and have 2.5 days before next batch of prizes. So there is a second tunnel down the line :P sweet. Thx
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • anaquarind
    1492 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    AOFIGO009 wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:

Yep, then back to normal

BUT... you will only need 25000 blueprints instead of 70000! A sweet reduction that for some will only need a day's work.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!