EA Forums - Banner

What would you add in a Krustland Expansion?

Anything on this map that we don't already have:
j5Ggh.jpg

Replies

• ElectroFisK
    193 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    To start with, it would be nice if we could place event buildings and decorations in KustyLand after the end of their event.
    Most event items really fits better into a theme park then a city.

It would be cool if we could design our own rollercoaster in KustyLand the same way we build the monorail in main Springfield.
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I would like all my characters to be able to go to krustyland
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • bluntcard
    3968 posts Member
    edited August 2016

A bulldozer?

J/K, the only thing I care about with regards to KL is the freedom to add from our inventory.
    No more rules about what can't go where.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • shanemadrid
    342 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    To start with, it would be nice if we could place event buildings and decorations in KustyLand after the end of their event.
    Most event items really fits better into a theme park then a city.

It would be cool if we could design our own rollercoaster in KustyLand the same way we build the monorail in main Springfield.

Very much this please and thank you.
  • spritals148
    1972 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Oh I love the idea of a roller coaster/monorail!!! Monorail that does loopy loops and makes all the vistors throw-up their popcorn hotdogs and cotton candy!! Lol

The only problem with bringing SF stuff to KL would be their change in monetary output, which does turn into a bear on the dev side of things. Decorations on the other hand should be fine and should just "Come-on-down!" (Hey! Don't judge, Price is Right is a sport ;)

So I'm going with a vomit-rail and txrabbits list :) I want all that.
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • mwpete
    30 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Six Flags Over Krusty.
  • jbelknap
    59 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I wouldn't care if stuff didn't pay out KL tickets, I'd just like some more items and buildings to be moved over there. My KL is done until they allow more stuff over there or release more. I even blocked off the back area so I have plenty of room to expand. I'd love to do a "Springfield of Tomorrow" area over there. A monorail would be cool. Even if they just made event items transferable, that would allow for so much more creativity.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Krustyland does have a subway stop. As i recall there was a meeting of bullies and they went there by subway.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    bathrooms
  • geekbyknight
    655 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    A nuclear blast that wipes it from existence and let's us build Shelbyville instead.
  • JKoBenzed
    227 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    If they were to add to it, then I would want more rides! A lot more! And quests! Nothing happens there anymore. And lastly more customisation for it. Otherwise get rid of it.
  • aahackamacka
    39 posts
    edited August 2016
    Nothing. Let it stay dead
  • jonofmeans
    242 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    First, where did that Krustyland map come from?!
    Second, how about bumper cars, house of mirrors, gondola, bungee drop, submarine ride, race cars (should be here with more cars), jungle ride, pre-historic ride, slingshot ride, wave pool, train ride, wild animal park, future land... It's easy to come up with the ideas we've seen them all before. You can just give them a snarky "Krustified" name and have them generate Krustyland dollars or you can "pepper" the park with working mini-games (ala Springfield Olympics race cars) [NOTE: if making working mini-games throws the scale off ...re-work the scale of new and existing rides structures]
  • 4junk3000
    5896 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Anything on this map that we don't already have:
    j5Ggh.jpg

THIS!!!!!!

SO OOOO many rides to build! Come on!
    Plus, every category3 decoration from SF. The non-income generators. Walls, shrubs, etc.

But i can understand the restriction. It's currently impossible to overload the database of our KL, and that's what causes lag.
  • Pokelon
    438 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I would like a new event around Krustyland that gives us some new characters and rides. I would also like other mini games, like the robot one we have now.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.