EA Forums - Banner

Daily Task: Win SciFighter Without Sustaining Damage

You have to make sure absolutely no robots touch the polyvac, I had that one two or three days ago and that cleared it for me

Replies

• lotusmantisx
    164 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I have a daily challenge to play scifighter three times. Maybe you have to play three times? On the bottom right of the challenge screen mine shows 2/3 right now ....maybe yours too?
  • lotusmantisx
    164 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    ...Or maybe not
  • johncolombo
    11026 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2016
    yeah I had that task yesterday, you have to play it 3 times.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • brownhugh307
    32 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    aidx1054 wrote:
    You have to make sure absolutely no robots touch the polyvac, I had that one two or three days ago and that cleared it for me

Thanks!
    I'll have to watch more closely, I'd assumed that any touch from a bot equals a loss.
  • AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I have a daily challenge to play scifighter three times. Maybe you have to play three times? On the bottom right of the challenge screen mine shows 2/3 right now ....maybe yours too?

Yeah, I had that, where I had to play it three times, but perhaps you can save the task for a while, and save up Flashes (using the tip involving The Yes Guy on the front page!) and just kinda blitz them? The other option is by pressing that "Go To" button, we've had that be an issue on tasks like this many times before.
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
  • brownhugh307
    32 posts Member
    edited August 2016

Maybe a variation on the task, mine is definitely 0/1 with a 250 Future bucks reward.
  • johncolombo
    11026 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2016

Maybe a variation on the task, mine is definitely 0/1 with a 250 Future bucks reward.

good to know there are 2 versions of it then. If OP played twice and did not complete then op must have the play 3 times one.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • petehd14
    2767 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Two days ago I had to do it once for 1100 matters.
  • brucegold5341
    139 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I have a daily task to tap an anomaly. I've searched my neighbors town and can't seem to find one. Can someone post a picture so I know what I am looking for. Thx
  • HappyGamer73
    2389 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I have a daily task to tap an anomaly. I've searched my neighbors town and can't seem to find one. Can someone post a picture so I know what I am looking for. Thx

It's a glowing, floating cube. Hard to miss. You will be taken right to it if there's one in your neighbour's town, so you just have to run through them until you find one.
  • brucegold5341
    139 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Thx. It did take me to my friends towns, but I couldn't find it. I would check out their towns before tapping any robots. I'll try again tonight when the 24 hours are up.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Thx. It did take me to my friends towns, but I couldn't find it. I would check out their towns before tapping any robots. I'll try again tonight when the 24 hours are up.

Really, you don’t need to search for it. HappyGamer is correct. If it’s in a neighbor’s town, the view automatically pans so that the cube is approximately centered on the screen. It’s relatively small and purple (iirc), but highly noticeable. You’ll know it when you see it.
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    edited August 2016

Really, you don’t need to search for it. HappyGamer is correct. If it’s in a neighbor’s town, the view automatically pans so that the cube is approximately centered on the screen. It’s relatively small and purple (iirc), but highly noticeable. You’ll know it when you see it.
    Exactly this!

If you are a fast tapper, you may start scrolling too fast.

For this event, get in the neighbor town and wait a full 2 seconds before tapping. Give the game a chance to auto-pan to the cube. I've almost missed one myself, so i slowed it down a bit. The first two days i got a single cube, but since am finding like 3 in my daily list of 50 neighbors.

I have discovered that it could be the same neighbor two consecutive days, but isn't always the same neighbors every day. So don't skip anyone you got it from previously.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!