EA Forums - Banner

SciFi New Items in the Store

Prev1
There is also a Gil offer. Is it a Skin or Character?

Replies

• adruralo
    3289 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    jarya93 wrote:
    Yep, Maggie back from the future, she is a seperate character.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • Jabba0the0hutt
    350 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Nice ... surprised it was soo cheap
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited August 2016
    jarya93 wrote:

Character - Rockstar Maggie

The building is HUGE!! btw
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • jarya93
    331 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    adruralo52 wrote:
    jarya93 wrote:
    Yep, Maggie back from the future, she is a seperate character.

Thank you I was worried for a second but cannot wait to have her in my town!
  • jarya93
    331 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    jarya93 wrote:

I know! The building is huge! I was going to place it in my town but I thought I should check on here first if Rockstar Maggie was a Skin or Character first! Thank you
  • adruralo
    3289 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    maggiesmob wrote:
    Looks like there is at least the Elysium Project building that earns event currency.
    Reverend Lovejoy has a quest there for 10 hours. Its beautifuly animated with various colours.
    Edit: corrected to 10 hours.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • maggiesmob
    226 posts
    edited August 2016
    adruralo52 wrote:
    maggiesmob wrote:
    Looks like there is at least the Elysium Project building that earns event currency.
    Reverend Lovejoy has a quest there for 10 hours. Its beautifuly animated with various colours.

Ooh, I was going to give it a miss at first, but now I hope one of my neighbours buys it soon and puts Lovejoy on task so I can see it too :D
  • gaudio1989
    42 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I want the teleporters!!
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    gaudio1989 wrote:
    I want the teleporters!!
    me too
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    maggiesmob wrote:
    adruralo52 wrote:
    maggiesmob wrote:

Ooh, I was going to give it a miss at first, but now I hope one of my neighbours buys it soon and puts Lovejoy on task so I can see it too :D
    Agree, that building has an impressive animation!Looks like Rockstar Magie earns event currency too.(just for her quest line?)
    When her quest line is complete, she earns premium event $ at the 3D printer.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • geekbyknight
    655 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Anyone know if the holobundle is as good a deal as the flags were? Presumably they all have a bonus.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    gaudio1989 wrote:
    I want the teleporters!!
    me too
    Are those available yet? I want the second set, but are they all bundled together?
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Anyone know if the holobundle is as good a deal as the flags were? Presumably they all have a bonus.
    I checked LP's list and it looks like so far just the Holo flower hedge has a .05%Xp
  • Grumpstown
    1361 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    gaudio1989 wrote:
    I want the teleporters!!
    me too
    Are those available yet? I want the second set, but are they all bundled together?
    theyre not available yet, and there are 2 bundles, one containing all 4 and one containing the new ones only.

the new holo benches wont allow bench tasks on them as well :/
  • josebot533
    891 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    The bundle is junk. No % but they charge 70 donuts. .05% wouldn't break the bank. Come on EA.
  • johncolombo
    11503 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2016
    I checked LP's list and it looks like so far just the Holo flower hedge has a .05%Xp

Has anybody figured out his cryptic message yet about SH characters no longer have value or something like that?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited August 2016

Has anybody figured out his cryptic message yet about SH characters no longer have value or something like that?

There was some speculation yesterday that it meant that the info on characters that help with SH no longer have that info listed in the store. LPN hasn't changed any of the XP values on the Heights buildings in his list, so don't think it was that.
  • Brooklynight
    210 posts Member
    edited August 2016

I said this in another post, but I believe it means EA removed the description under characters in the store that includes a little note about how they help with Heights. For example, underneath Disco Stu it would say "Disco Stu Helps with Heights" or something along those lines. Again, I could be wrong.
  • 4junk3000
    5541 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    jarya93 wrote:

Aww...i thought you meant really big, so i went and bought it. It's the same size the dog track, and does that floating motion. Total buyer's remorse.

If all of her dialogue is mute too, I'll be pretty disappointed. :roll: i blame Gil!

"You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • DigitalBaggins
    104 posts
    edited August 2016
    maggiesmob wrote:
    adruralo52 wrote:
    maggiesmob wrote:

Its in my town if you want to see it. Currently active
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.