EA Forums - Banner

What the bucks!!!

Prev1
I have nearly 10,000.

I'm guessing most others have around that amount. Unless they actually used them.

Replies

• johncolombo
    11579 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2016
    I have nearly 10,000.

I'm guessing most others have around that amount. Unless they actually used them.

Same. I'm almost at 10000.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    10,000 is most likely the average.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • devilhunt1449
    3728 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Just over 8 and a half thousand, but I've spent a few for daily challenges and for a few extra decorations that I wanted.
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I have 8100. Spend a few bucks for daily challenges but thats all. Also i had 3 days where i was able to log in 2-3 times
  • Echo0006
    665 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    9,000! Only spent a few though, saving until the end so I know what the best income building is to buy loads of :P
  • Brooklynight
    210 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I'm only at 8,000 but I don't know how many I've spent on items (probably about 1,000).
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Great question!

I'm at 9725, so it looks like I'm on the higher end of average.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • 4junk3000
    6024 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I'm just under 8000. But i crafted something accidentally. 10k is not average, it's high. Like JC does anything average around here. Psh.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I just checked... I'm at 8998, but my daily prize is for 1100. So i'll be at least at 10098 today.
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Somewhere between 6-7K. I bought a bunch of the blue flower things, tulips and a few lamposts though.
  • nlaje596
    28 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I have around 500-600, should i be ashamed?
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    9775 but I did use some for a daily task
  • IckabodSchrek
    5912 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    And why are we saving these? Aren't the crafting prizes the same throughout the event? I've been crafting the income producing buildings to get the income right away.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I have around 5000
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    And why are we saving these? I've been crafting to get the income right away.

that's smart, the not waiting.
    the waiting people are waiting to spend their Bucks at the end when we know all the buildings and how much of each item we'd like. Who knows, maybe by then I'll have Mushroom Fatigue.

• Wiredup11
    343 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    And why are we saving these? Aren't the crafting prizes the same throughout the event? I've been crafting the income producing buildings to get the income right away.

Future bucks could remain a usable currency throughout all of the acts. You could save them in case you'd like to craft multiple buildings and/or decorations which are yet to be released.

Got something around 8800 bucks and I'm an avid played. 10k is in no way the average.
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Bucks? You mean the purple stuff? I got a few but it doesn't seem to do anything. Its the only currency that doesn't go down...Unless there is a prize I'm not aware of that requires it?
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • jyoung1903
    103 posts
    edited August 2016
    Just over 8 and a half thousand, but I've spent a few for daily challenges and for a few extra decorations that I wanted.

What daily challenges are requiring you to use future bucks? I only get the standard daily challenges and the monorail stuff. I get event currency...but nothing that requires me to use future bucks.

I am guessing the daily challenge is requiring you to craft something. Am I correct or are these a completely different set of daily tasks??
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I now have over 13000
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • spritals148
    1973 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I'm at 11610, saving so I can get a few extra of the buildings passed the demos. And lots of light posts :)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.