EA Forums - Banner

Getting President Lisa

no chance for me as I will be on holiday for the next two weeks so will only be able to play 2 possibly 3 times per day and only then if there is wi-fi in the hotels.

Replies

• 77tonykzr
    12 posts
    edited August 2016
    i'm freemium.

get 28000 DM in act1.

mostly 4 times, few days only 3.
    no friends town visit (no need, often crashes)

its possible, but...

edit:
    i have jump start act2 with 2200 from daily prizes :D
  • aahackamacka
    39 posts
    edited August 2016
    I had 30k dark matter at the end of act one. I did buy robot burns but his quest wasn't exactly filled with dark matter. I'm confident that I can hit the same mark in act two with the extra day. Will be canceling any daily challenges that are not robot parts for the new act two currency. I had 3 daily challenges for dark matter in act one
  • AfcwChris91
    176 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I only just managed to get the final Act 1 prize on the last day and that was with missing only one day of tapping. Usually if you miss tapping for whatever reason it's reasonably easy to catch back up, however not on this occasion. I am going away for 3 days during this Act so I'm already defeated in my quest to get all the prizes as there is no way I'll be able to catch up on all that tapping. Lucky I'm not a fan of the event theme, I'm not bothered about much of the craftable content or any of the premium content so far but I still want to complete the prize track for completion reasons.
  • aSkydude252
    168 posts
    edited August 2016
    So many negative nancys in this thread. This isn't FGTQFS, where there's no way to finish unless you're spending premium currency. If the amount is higher, chances are the earning potential will be higher. There'll be some extra things added that will allow us to earn more. That's how it has been in past events, and that's how it likely will be this time.
  • LadyAggie2006
    45 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I think it will be possible. I got Skinner with like 5 days left and I got to 32000. I didnt buy any of the extras either.
  • Echo0006
    665 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    So many negative nancys in this thread. This isn't FGTQFS, where there's no way to finish unless you're spending premium currency. If the amount is higher, chances are the earning potential will be higher. There'll be some extra things added that will allow us to earn more. That's how it has been in past events, and that's how it likely will be this time.

I hope you're right :D
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Echo0006 wrote:

I hope you're right :D

Typically if a prize ends up being truly difficult to obtain, they will make adjustments, often lowering the prize points. And looking at the numbers, it certainly does appear that that's the case here. It does seem stupidly difficult.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I will say that while I believe we can do it, this event is the FIRST time ever that I've only had one extra day after completing all of the event prizes. Usually I finish four or five days ahead. I'm doing the exact same thing I've always done so I can only guess that they've made it harder.
  • Willy9292
    1737 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    jukan00 wrote:
    I will say that while I believe we can do it, this event is the FIRST time ever that I've only had one extra day after completing all of the event prizes. Usually I finish four or five days ahead. I'm doing the exact same thing I've always done so I can only guess that they've made it harder.

I agree. In my Freemium town I got Sgt Skinner with 6 hours to spare.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    If you play 1-3 times a day you won't get very far. This event has been really stingy with the currency.
  • cjryder625
    1426 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    jukan00 wrote:

this is my experience as well. Also the PolyVac mini game has only produced 35 robots to tap both times I've done it today and previously I've never got less than 40. Playing exactly the same to maximise my chances.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I got Sgt skinner with 2 days to spare in my freemium town, so Im not too concerned. If I dont get it there wont be the end of the world but like I said I think we will be ok
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Willy9292 wrote:
    jukan00 wrote:

I agree. In my Freemium town I got Sgt Skinner with 6 hours to spare.

same here! with 5 hours to spare! I've never cut an event this close.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • Echo0006
    665 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Forget what I said...I already have Bart :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.