EA Forums - Banner

What do I do now?

Prev1
I would say the answer to your question lies in the top left of your picture. Seems like the time to bolster your holy currency :)

Replies

• Echo0006
    665 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    anaquarind wrote:
    I would say the answer to your question lies in the top left of your picture. Seems like the time to bolster your holy currency :)

I'm unsure what to craft now though, do I go for decorations or just loads of cash/xp buildings? :P
  • cinthiafer260
    591 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    You know what would be funny? If they intended this... lolol and everyone is rushing for no reason. I know its not, but if it was...it would be funny :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Echo0006 wrote:
    anaquarind wrote:

I'm unsure what to craft now though, do I go for decorations or just loads of cash/xp buildings? :P

Yeah. (Future)House farms I'm thinking.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • Echo0006
    665 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    anaquarind wrote:
    Echo0006 wrote:
    anaquarind wrote:

Yeah. (Future)House farms I'm thinking.

Yeah, I'm not sure which is the best one to buy though. I'm looking for good cash/xp but also for it to only take up a small area :-)
  • bobobobob690266
    97 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Hopefully some nice person will crunch some numbers and post that for us?
  • jegerjesus
    7 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Awesome.
    I would like to know how.. PM me?
  • anaquarind
    1494 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Hopefully some nice person will crunch some numbers and post that for us?

I'm not sure number crunching will help, it's probably more dependent on your play style. If you can dedicate all you time to tapping, go for the 2-hour payout building. Crunching numbers will only tell you that 2-hour payouts are better if you can tap (near) all the time. If you are more of a 8- or 12-hour collector, go for that. For me I'll be doing mostly 24-hour building because I don't really have any kind of 24-h building farm, and it'd be neat to have that.
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • 4junk3000
    6078 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Volunteer at a charitable institution?

Naah, more threads bragging is probably more your style. :roll:
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    the mushroom buildings are equivalent to white houses and take up about the same amount of space, they're just taller. A big regiment of them will look sort of Matrix -ish. That 's what I'm starting with.
  • someonewashere
    1771 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Volunteer at a charitable institution?

Naah, more threads bragging is probably more your style. :roll:

Let people have their fun

tumblr_o57ylo0BwV1u0tkulo2_r1_540.gif

However a brief warning, dont forget rule 1: ??????
    and if you forget rule 1 dont forget rule 2: Check rule 3
    If you forget both then remember rule 3 : Check Rules 1 and 2
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    No it's not "people having their "Fun".." it's making TWO threads gloating at the fact that you *Somehow* got all items and want to show off to everyone.

See this is why the O.G. "Fight Club" failed.. because people did this crap.

Maryclaire is totally correct.. this is why we can't have nice things. This is why some people get left out, because someone that want's to stroke their virtual ego decided to post FOR NO REASON!

Just be glad you were able to do what you did, this is the kind of stuff that get's things shut down QUICK.

:?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    its kinda their fault though. If they did their due diligence than they (EA) should have realized something was happening and stopped it as the knowlege was spreading like the plague

just my opinion though. just for the record-they havent seemed concerned about farming and many other people have reaped untold riches
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • ramrod130
    528 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Im only at 2700 things and don't think I'll finish. A little pm help would be appreciated
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    ramrod130 wrote:
    Im only at 2700 things and don't think I'll finish. A little pm help would be appreciated

Done. Good luck!
  • Annathewicked
    4722 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    enjoy some down time?
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    enjoy some down time?

i am for sure, building up $ Reserve that was depleated from leveling up and recent events. Gearing up for Treehouse of Horror, Black Friday, and Holidays updates w/o being burnt out before they begin!

A break is well deserved and have some time to figure out what to do with all this events buildings :D
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    its kinda their fault though. If they did their due diligence than they (EA) should have realized something was happening and stopped it as the knowlege was spreading like the plague

just my opinion though. just for the record-they havent seemed concerned about farming and many other people have reaped untold riches

Am wondering if there's some guy checking the server activity and going "wow they really like act 2" instead.
  • 4junk3000
    6078 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    nissa762 wrote:

Am wondering if there's some guy checking the server activity and going "wow they really like act 2" instead.

network traffic would be too erratic to use for metrics.

they'll watch average earnings and progress, to see if they're close to projected expectations. if something sticks out, they may investigate it.

but there's a lot of public gossip on reddit and similar pages, which eventually get to a point where they decide to do something to maintain game integrity. but if the rumor is true they had DoS attack, they may be distracted enough to let things go longer. or, someone could be on vacation already.

corporate think + holiday weekend = anything but bizness as usual. so who knows! smoke 'em if you got 'em!
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • MabdulD
    99 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I just don't think the average player is anything like the folks here. We are probably a blip in the radar. The average player probably has no idea about the thing that is being not discussed here. I would almost guarantee that EA already does know about it, though.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.