EA Forums - Banner

Tappin' the turtle hardcore style

Prev1
I'm at my pill limit so I just play for cash.

But I don't really play at all. I start the mini-game and then immediately hit the arrow in the upper-left to leave/exit the game. The game ends, I get the cash payout, and then, most importantly, I'm given the bonus prize, if any.

You don't need to tap on any turtles to get the elder god, etc.

Replies

• SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Have to go try that:)
  • Blinky2530
    45 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Does the pepper mini-game still give out bonus prizes? I haven't received one in the last several weeks. Or am I just suddenly very unlucky tapping tortoises?
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Given the option to not tap turtles,
    I will opt to tap turtles yet still, onward into the future.
    And to round out this Haiku:
  • shanemadrid
    342 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I would just like to say that the title of this thread sounds utterly filthy :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Echo0006
    665 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Yep, I do this too! I used to get about 30 but now I get like 90 lol
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Also, I tink someting stranger is padding my score, more odd than just registering multi-taps on the same turtle. I think the game crashed one time while I was insanity-ing and ever since I've been getting double the score I got before as if I'm running the game twice simultaneously. I can just sit back toward the end and watch my score go up mysteriously like a ghost is helping out by tapping the spirits of dead turtles on the astral plane. It's totally hot.
  • biebel
    58 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I would just like to say that the title of this thread sounds utterly filthy :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sometimes when I come home after a tough day @ work, I smoke some and regress to the mental age of 14 :oops:
  • 4junk3000
    6027 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    It's definitely giving out bonuses.

The only reason i play is to get the square of cane that looks like swamp grass. I did have a dry spell, but just got one again so we should be OK here.

Similar but different, just got a bonus donut visiting a neighbor yesterday. So those are also active and available too.
    Mmmmm, premium currency!
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • asiafinest
    126 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Does it give out any items that gives xp and cash bonus like what launching the rocketship sometimes does? I play the insanity mode like twice a day but never seem to have gotten anything that gives xp and cash bonus
  • 4junk3000
    6027 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    asiafinest wrote:
    Does it give out any items that gives xp and cash bonus like what launching the rocketship sometimes does? I play the insanity mode like twice a day but never seem to have gotten anything that gives xp and cash bonus

No. Only pumpkin patches or cane patches. Keep launching the rocket if you want more bombs with bonus multiplier. That's the only one I am aware of at this time.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    asiafinest wrote:
    it sometimes gives out an elder god which has a 1% multiplier
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    got a pumkin patch 2 days ago and havent got the field patch in 2-3 weeks. Had about a week to ten days prior that i didnt recieve any bonus playing 2X a day but got an elder god before dry spell started. Still havent won the go cart races once but i always go with the long shot.
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    biebel wrote:
    Not sure if it has been mentioned and as it's not a huge payout I'll post it publicly:
    You can tap each insanity pepper turtle 4-5 times before the taps stop registering.
    I'm not sure if it works when you are playing for pills, but it works 100% when playing for $ on android.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

I noted that there doesn’t appear to be much benefit to the tapping method you outline, at least as far as acquiring pills is concerned (haven’t checked the outcome for $). Specifically, pressing 70 turtles doesn’t net the user twice as many pills as, say, 25-30 turtles; maybe 1 additional pill. It doesn’t quite seem worth the extra effort.
  • AirurandoP
    858 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Is there a limit on pills in the turtle game? I get pills in one town and money in the other.

As far as prizes go I've gotten pumpkins, sugar cane (I think that's what it is) and stonecutter walls. Are there any other possibilities?

BTW I'm tappin' the turtle right now and I do it regularly twice a day :wink: 8)

BEST THREAD TITLE EVER!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Chrisron_Warrior
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Heh, had to test this out and ended up tapping 133 turtles. Still only won 5 pills though.
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    The amount of XP goes up as the number of hardcore tapped turtles goes up. By pulling up nearly all my roads and concentrating the turtles in one spot, the most I've gotten is 400XP (which is a lot!!!)
  • girl22721
    1160 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I think the formula for cash is $500 + $10 x NumberOfTurtles however I haven't been watching the amount of XP awarded. The cash award also seems to have a maximum of $2000 as that's what I received for tapping 152 turtles recently.

My mini game awarded the elder god shortly after it was introduced but I haven't received a second one despite plenty of play and other prizes, so I presume it's a unique item.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Heh, had to test this out and ended up tapping 133 turtles. Still only won 5 pills though.

Just a guess, but 5 pills seems to be the max.
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    spam22721 wrote:
    I think the formula for cash is $500 + $10 x NumberOfTurtles however I haven't been watching the amount of XP awarded. The cash award also seems to have a maximum of $2000 as that's what I received for tapping 152 turtles recently.

My mini game awarded the elder god shortly after it was introduced but I haven't received a second one despite plenty of play and other prizes, so I presume it's a unique item.
    the elder god isn't a unique item
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • girl22721
    1160 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    the elder god isn't a unique item

You've won multiples? Interesting - I'll definitely keep tapping! :D

Just earned 394XP for 147 turtles, so presumably the formula is 100XP +2XP * NumberOfTurtles with a maximum of 400XP.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.