EA Forums - Banner

Did you enter the contest?

Prev1
P.S. I was just outside when the couple next door came out and started vehemently arguing in whispers. I slipped into the shadows to make a quiet retreat, but before I could reach the door, Homer's blaring "Better them than me" voice announced my presence. No joke.

Replies

  • acheeanthony
    516 posts
    edited January 2013
    P.S. I was just outside when the couple next door came out and started vehemently arguing in whispers. I slipped into the shadows to make a quiet retreat, but before I could reach the door, Homer's blaring "Better them than me" voice announced my presence. No joke.

    That's great, lol.
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    P.S. I was just outside when the couple next door came out and started vehemently arguing in whispers. I slipped into the shadows to make a quiet retreat, but before I could reach the door, Homer's blaring "Better them than me" voice announced my presence. No joke.

    That's great, lol.

    I think that they think I did it on purpose, lol. Like I activated a soundboard or something, to acknowledge their argument. *awkward*
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Ha ha ha, now that is a funny notification coincidence. Hopefully they heard it and calmed a little.

    Oh, I did enter the contest, not because I think I am going to win, just because, well just because I was curious.

    I entered these three as they do make me laugh, and I still love my power plant

    7snh0.jpg?2

    02VyR.jpg?1

    iWBL6.jpg?1
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Nope. I don't use Facebook.
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    Ha ha ha, now that is a funny notification coincidence. Hopefully they heard it and calmed a little.

    Oh, I did enter the contest, not because I think I am going to win, just because, well just because I was curious.

    I entered these three as they do make me laugh, and I still love my power plant

    7snh0.jpg?2

    02VyR.jpg?1

    iWBL6.jpg?1

    Hehe, I love them, md! Especially the first one with Duff Man!

    Classic. Thanks for having the guts to share!
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Nope. I don't use Facebook.

    I use it to get recipes and send notes to my siblings/far flung relatives. But, I never post on it and I definitely never visit the pages of people not related to me.

    Facebook is the devil! (LOL)
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Julius.....

    Duff is erm.....humping....the deer. Not seeing it in action diminishes the full impact of that shot. MD is very creative, we just became friends and I had a few giggles looking around the town.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Nope. I don't use Facebook.

    I use it to get recipes and send notes to my siblings/far flung relatives. But, I never post on it and I definitely never visit the pages of people not related to me.

    Facebook is the devil! (LOL)

    Same, I check it about once every month or so, primarily is an easy one stop spot to load photos of the kid and family stuff to share with family instead of other sites and having to have an email go out to everyone that something was just uploaded and so on...and comes in handy for this kind of crapstuff
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I bet, lissa!

    Related, here's a screenshot from my secondary Springfield, that I captured earlier today. I didn't even set it up this way; this is simply where Lisa chose to sit.

    754c0f9612268c401660ac4c0e177c50_zpsa5408301.jpg
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Julius.....

    Duff is erm.....humping....the deer. Not seeing it in action diminishes the full impact of that shot. MD is very creative, we just became friends and I had a few giggles looking around the town.

    wow, thank you lissa. Prior to my refresh every building was its own island, that was fun as well.

    Did you stay stable while visiting? I have not had a chance to get to yours yet, but I cannot wait, and will let you know if I crash or not.

    And yes, seeing Duffman in action is much funnier.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I bet, lissa!

    Related, here's a screenshot from my secondary Springfield, that I captured earlier today. I didn't even set it up this way; this is simply where Lisa chose to sit.

    754c0f9612268c401660ac4c0e177c50_zpsa5408301.jpg

    Ha ha ha ha, oh too funny!! That is what happened with my Duffman. I set up the reindeer all over town as sentries, just had that one there. Sent Duff on his 8 hour prison dance and woke in the morning to that perversion.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Julius.....

    Duff is erm.....humping....the deer. Not seeing it in action diminishes the full impact of that shot. MD is very creative, we just became friends and I had a few giggles looking around the town.

    wow, thank you lissa. Prior to my refresh every building was its own island, that was fun as well.

    Did you stay stable while visiting? I have not had a chance to get to yours yet, but I cannot wait, and will let you know if I crash or not.

    And yes, seeing Duffman in action is much funnier.

    Nope. LOL, it crashed but lately I've not been able to visit any of my friends without crashing. I think my router is crapping out because I'm having issues loading things. My router seems to hate TSTO.
  • JuliusGulius
    625 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    I bet, lissa!

    Related, here's a screenshot from my secondary Springfield, that I captured earlier today. I didn't even set it up this way; this is simply where Lisa chose to sit.

    754c0f9612268c401660ac4c0e177c50_zpsa5408301.jpg

    Ha ha ha ha, oh too funny!! That is what happened with my Duffman. I set up the reindeer all over town as sentries, just had that one there. Sent Duff on his 8 hour prison dance and woke in the morning to that perversion.

    rofl
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    I bet, lissa!

    Related, here's a screenshot from my secondary Springfield, that I captured earlier today. I didn't even set it up this way; this is simply where Lisa chose to sit.

    754c0f9612268c401660ac4c0e177c50_zpsa5408301.jpg

    Ha ha ha ha, oh too funny!! That is what happened with my Duffman. I set up the reindeer all over town as sentries, just had that one there. Sent Duff on his 8 hour prison dance and woke in the morning to that perversion.

    That wasn't planned? LOL

    When I saw it, I thought "hmmmm.....interesting.....MD is a bit perverted....." LOL
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    mdfriend wrote:
    I bet, lissa!

    Related, here's a screenshot from my secondary Springfield, that I captured earlier today. I didn't even set it up this way; this is simply where Lisa chose to sit.

    754c0f9612268c401660ac4c0e177c50_zpsa5408301.jpg

    Ha ha ha ha, oh too funny!! That is what happened with my Duffman. I set up the reindeer all over town as sentries, just had that one there. Sent Duff on his 8 hour prison dance and woke in the morning to that perversion.

    That wasn't planned? LOL

    When I saw it, I thought "hmmmm.....interesting.....MD is a bit perverted....." LOL

    Ha ha, well, I cannot deny the a bit perverted part, but really, no, that was not planned
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    mdfriend wrote:
    I bet, lissa!

    Related, here's a screenshot from my secondary Springfield, that I captured earlier today. I didn't even set it up this way; this is simply where Lisa chose to sit.

    754c0f9612268c401660ac4c0e177c50_zpsa5408301.jpg

    Ha ha ha ha, oh too funny!! That is what happened with my Duffman. I set up the reindeer all over town as sentries, just had that one there. Sent Duff on his 8 hour prison dance and woke in the morning to that perversion.

    That wasn't planned? LOL

    When I saw it, I thought "hmmmm.....interesting.....MD is a bit perverted....." LOL

    Ha ha, well, I cannot deny the a bit perverted part, but really, no, that was not planned

    Funny screenshot!. I find my characters doing weird things all the time. You should post this on the Captions thread MD.
    Why do I feel I should call you doctor lol.
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    P.S. I was just outside when the couple next door came out and started vehemently arguing in whispers. I slipped into the shadows to make a quiet retreat, but before I could reach the door, Homer's blaring "Better them than me" voice announced my presence. No joke.





    Yes I only saw this notice for the contest today and entered.

    I love your spying story, priceless to have seen the look on their faces. I'm sure they were shocked.
  • lak000987
    216 posts
    edited January 2013
    I have learned several interesting things about myself and others from this thread:

    1) We are a bunch of seriously twisted f#%ks
    2) Other people's Springfields are far more entertaining than mine
    3) I'm totally okay with that as long as they keep posting screen shots

    I didn't enter the contest because I'm still building my town so it's nothing special yet, but I actually follow that Bit of a Geek page on Facebook. I am very interested to see who wins the contest, and what the winning picture looks like. If your perverted pic wins, mdfriend, I will gladly raise a celebratory beer in your honor.

    Tangent: I only just joined FB a couple of months ago when I realized that my family has been using it to share photos of my nieces and nephews with each other and I've been missing out on them for, lo, these many years. I'd thought I was pretty much the last person on Earth with an Internet connection to join. Nice to know there are still some holdouts.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lak000987 wrote:
    I have learned several interesting things about myself and others from this thread:

    1) We are a bunch of seriously twisted f#%ks
    2) Other people's Springfields are far more entertaining than mine
    3) I'm totally okay with that as long as they keep posting screen shots

    I didn't enter the contest because I'm still building my town so it's nothing special yet, but I actually follow that Bit of a Geek page on Facebook. I am very interested to see who wins the contest, and what the winning picture looks like. If your perverted pic wins, mdfriend, I will gladly raise a celebratory beer in your honor.

    Tangent: I only just joined FB a couple of months ago when I realized that my family has been using it to share photos of my nieces and nephews with each other and I've been missing out on them for, lo, these many years. I'd thought I was pretty much the last person on Earth with an Internet connection to join. Nice to know there are still some holdouts.

    My mother, who forced me to start texting because she has unlimited texting and will only communicate via text, refuses to use Facebook. For some reason, I find that so funny. She says she hates having her business out there for the world to see. My mother in law feels the same way. She's on it to see photos of her grand baby's but never posts on it and takes you town if anybody mentions her on it.

    So, no, you are not the only one.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    I bet, lissa!

    Related, here's a screenshot from my secondary Springfield, that I captured earlier today. I didn't even set it up this way; this is simply where Lisa chose to sit.

    754c0f9612268c401660ac4c0e177c50_zpsa5408301.jpg

    Ha ha ha ha, oh too funny!! That is what happened with my Duffman. I set up the reindeer all over town as sentries, just had that one there. Sent Duff on his 8 hour prison dance and woke in the morning to that perversion.

    rofl

    Thats well funny!! Poor lisa lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!