EA Forums - Banner

PA Reminder: don't finish "Snacks to the Future Pt.10"!!

2Next

Replies

• someonewashere
    1771 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    I think the same strategy applies to Mooch Bart's The Mooch Who Knew too Much Part 6. Don't do Bart's task. That way Mooch Bart is earning event currency every 8 hrs, rather than actually mooching 8)

Really? Argh, i could have used that!

Is THIS in the tip thread? These are the things we need to know and share!

Hopefully those lagging behind will see this and use it too. Catch up, peeps!

Here's the problem in act I Robo Burns had a similar "exploit" which was eventually patched later that week , it stands to reason that the issue would remain patched in act II, which we now know is thankfully not true.

So it's good to know that this can be done, do it as often as possible before its patched.
    After the wild west event they've been cutting down on those tasks.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Wow I just got this in time. I stored Hawking, and then stored Homer. But I can't stop the Alternate Homer's. So now I need to decide which I would like to repeat more, Homer's task or Hawking's task.

But sooo glad I was able to catch this. And if the tip about Future Bart's quest is true, then I am still only on part 2 of it.

EDIT: I just realized that Homer's 2 hour task pays out 33 chronos, the same as Hawking's 8 hr task. So regardless of whether I think I can log in every 2 hours, I should keep that as the repeating task just in case I can.
  • spritals148
    1892 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    So glad to have caught this in time too. Now I have hawking and homer going on and on and the alt homers are plundering as usual :)
    Very awesome catch, thanks a bunch! :)
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I was not able to resend Homer after his first run. Was it patched?
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    drumnman wrote:

It is still working for me. I mean, in the actual task bar list, it shows completed, and so I cannot use that as a short cut. I have to manually find Homer and scroll to his 2 hour task and select it to still visit the brown house and earn chronos. I know you're a long term player and pretty sharp, but have your double checked that?
  • AirurandoP
    855 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    drumnman wrote:

Set the task by tapping on homer and choose from the list. It's still there. I just resent him again just now.
  • girl22721
    1159 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    I think the same strategy applies to Mooch Bart's The Mooch Who Knew too Much Part 6. Don't do Bart's task. That way Mooch Bart is earning event currency every 8 hrs, rather than actually mooching 8)

Are you sure it doesn't disappear after you've done it once? Thank I tried that but couldn't find the task to do again.
  • 4junk3000
    5548 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Oops. I finished it. D'oh!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • goldenredp961
    84 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Oops. I finished it. D'oh!
    Ditto. :(
  • gamersometimes
    222 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    so what happens when it ends??? I accidently sent clone homers on thier mission....over in about 1 hour from now...so what happens next??? is that the last time I'm able to send them????

It's not clear to me how I should handle things once I get to part 10

happy Labor day everyone!!
  • gamersometimes
    222 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    bump?
  • Springfield_s3
    239 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Happy, you are not out much. You will continue to be able to send the alt homers to earn currency. You won't continue to have the option to send hawking or regular homer on currency earning tasks. Hopefully you are on or ahead of pace to get pres Lisa.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.