EA Forums - Banner

CG Big Brother: Reality Bites **Day ends Monday 5th September 6pm BST

Prev13456752
DAY 1 MORNING MESSAGE

“Well that was a rather long break” The first host said as the audience was welcomed back. “Let us introduce you to our housemates!”

“It’s a fantastic lot this year!” The second host said “We’ve got Miss Springfield, Professor Frink and Troy McClure to name just three!”

“Who are you most looking forward to this year?” The first host quizzed.

“Duffman is going to be a fantastic addition to the house, he’s definitely going to serve up some much needed beer. What about you?”

“Seeing Elean- I mean the Crazy Cat lady go in is definitely a great addition to the house. And who’d have thought that Joey Joe Joe Shabadoo would have gone in?” The first host replied.

The camera panned across the housemates seated on the sofas in the house. The ages varied, and the personalities varied. From Grandpa Simpson, to Reverend Lovejoy, the house was packed full of vibrant characters. It was a series not to be missed.

“Well the housemates are in and the fun is only just beginning” The first host began to laugh.

“We will be back on Monday, when one of that lot gets the boot!” The second host concluded, joining the first in a fit of hysterics.

The ending credits rolled and the laughing was cut off. 16 housemates were jammed into the house, but there could only be one winner.

Day 1 will end on Monday 5th September, 6pm BST

Replies

• stephtog
    491 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    And we're off!!
  • moxxee
    7717 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Hey! What's up?
  • maryclaire1
    6024 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Happy Friday, everyone! :D
  • ghallmark814
    2343 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Yay I made it.. sorry Wilki I will be better about checking my PM's :oops:

So first question. "Where are the donuts?"
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Good grief! It started. So, who do we lynch first? Any idea where to start? I'm lost.

The only hint I thought I saw was "Elean" ... which I thought was just a misspelling of "Elian", which made me think "Wow. They're giving out big clues." Then I realized Elian isn't playing, and figured out that Crazy Cat Lady's first name is Eleanor. LOL.

So, again -- who do we lynch first?

BTW, I had NO IDEA that "Big Brother" was an actual show on actual TV. Duh, Annette.
  • Turkey1010
    2665 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Yay!

giphy.gif
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I'm in.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Yay I made it.. sorry Wilki I will be better about checking my PM's :oops:

So first question. "Where are the donuts?"

7d8b9_funny-pictures-visible-donut.jpg
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I'm in.

Seriously? That would be awesome. :)
  • ghallmark814
    2343 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:
    Good grief! It started. So, who do we lynch first? Any idea where to start? I'm lost.

The only hint I thought I saw was "Elean" ... which I thought was just a misspelling of "Elian", which made me think "Wow. They're giving out big clues." Then I realized Elian isn't playing, and figured out that Crazy Cat Lady's first name is Eleanor. LOL.

So, again -- who do we lynch first?

BTW, I had NO IDEA that "Big Brother" was an actual show on actual TV. Duh, Annette.

I am pretty much sure that if tradition holds there will be a number of votes for Wilki.. then people will start to trade votes (not wanting to start a lynching) and then at the last moment people who have not participated or showed up will be dogpiled on.) AMIRIGHT?

As for the show.. which countries version are we playing because in my "research" :roll: I have discovered that *apparently* some have nudity. :shock:

Are we supposed to be playing this sans clothes?
    Does sitting on a paper towel count as "pants"??

SOoooooo many questions?
  • stephtog
    491 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    If you're going to be playing sans underpants, please wipe the seat when you get up!
  • stephtog
    491 posts Member
    edited September 2016

Where's Barry? I still owe him for that slap :twisted:
  • ghallmark814
    2343 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    stephtog wrote:
    If you're going to be playing sans underpants, please wipe the seat when you get up!

Hence that very important question "Does sitting on a paper towel count as "pants". :(
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    stephtog wrote:

Hence that very important question "Does sitting on a paper towel count as "pants". :(

(I will never be able to unsee that.) :shock:
  • stephtog
    491 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    stephtog wrote:

A paper towel is fine, may I suggest changing the towel regularly.

:lol:
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Questions for GL:

FIRST: Would you prefer to be referred to as "Wilkura" or "Sakuki"?

SECOND: Will ALL of the characters in the story represent actual players in the game? (Did that make any sense? )

• LawrenceCohen
    3800 posts
    edited September 2016
    Hello housemates :D

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I am embarrassed that I know more about Big Brother than I did about any other content from the other CG games I have played. Since the characters are locked in a house together, I assume anybody in the story is in the game.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    ForumNerds wrote:
    Questions for GL:

FIRST: Would you prefer to be referred to as "Wilkura" or "Sakuki"?

SECOND: Will ALL of the characters in the story represent actual players in the game? (Did that make any sense? )

FIRST: Wilkura will work...or you can always use "Awesomest Most Perfect GLs in all of History" :P

SECOND: Meow_emoticon.gif
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I have questions about numbers. How many people are playing? The original post says 15/20 although 17 names are listed. The day 1 message says 16 players. I am guessing 17, but just want to make sure.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!