EA Forums - Banner

have not been able to reach final prizes so far because....

no

Replies

• 4junk3000
    5340 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Pokemon? Aww, really?

I'm sorry. I hope you return to your senses soon.
    I'll pray for you.

(Not really)
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • JKoBenzed
    227 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    No. I had Pokemon Go and deleted it lol
  • LPNintendoITA
    11530 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    i'm at 130 pokemon in the dex ;)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • devilhunt1449
    3607 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Nope, Tapped Out is still my number one time waster.
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    MLP victim here. ;)
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    The way they have these events now set up, if you're not right on it everyday, you won't get all the prizes. TSTO is my biggest time waster, I'm retired, but am way behind on the 2nd act prizes, and don't know if I'll get all of them, and, I'm not spending donuts nor buying them to speed things up. Everything costs too much these days, and I've spent enough on this game.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I was only obsessed with The Go for like a day. Then I ran out of room for updates on TSTO (stupid coding) and I haven't put the game back. Probably at least 2 or more weeks. It's cool and all, but my phone can't do AR so I'm not very enthused about it. Otherwise, I LOVE gen1 Pok?mon. :)
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • CamelRama
    171 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I know the feeling, I was way into Ingress for a while. You're getting outside which is always a win.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I played Pokemon Go for 30 seconds, and haven't started it since.
  • simp7fan
    4165 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I hope that doesn't include the loading time. (Oh, it takes so long to load!)
    Here is my signature. Or maybe it's not.
  • Surfcitygal
    1229 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I hike to enjoy scenery, and I play TSTO on a treadmill in the gym on my iPad. Pokemon Go has no appeal for me.
  • iain51269522
    762 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Is that an itchy and scratchy character?
  • RMVancleav710
    3533 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Work has me behind... :? And EAs numbers.... I mean really??? Only 33 for an 8 hour task???? :roll:
    crawl to the finish ID. socialdisa56
  • jofre_nash
    1172 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    CamelRama wrote:
    I know the feeling, I was way into Ingress for a while. You're getting outside which is always a win.

Ingress >> Pokemon go

I used to be into ingress a lot. Are you resistance?

• philong67
    153 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    i'm at 130 pokemon in the dex ;)
    only 72 here. at least i started keeping up with the monorail again and getting donuts.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I wasn't able to get the final two prizes in Act 1 because my game will no longer load at work (slow wifi or something), so I can pretty much only play two rounds of SciFighter a day (in the morning before work and in the evening when I get home). Also my tablet was being glitchy near the end, and I didn't think to try playing on my cell phone because it had previously been glitchy. So yeah, it was kind of my own fault. Plus I've been pretty apathetic about the past couple of events since I kept hitting the decoration max.

BTW, if I need 25 donuts to purchase the Itchy & Scrtchy prize from Act 1, how many would I need to purchase Sgt. Skinner? I want him, but if it's too many donuts I won't bother.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!