EA Forums - Banner

Do event currency daily tasks carry over to next act?

I believe 3 days is the max for any dsily task. After that it expires, this is true for any event

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11454 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    it doesn't expire. it stops giving you new ones when you accumulate 3.

event currency changes on the next act then yes. so chronons will change to antimatter
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    unless it doesn't change and it stays chronons, which would give you a useless challenge until you exchange it for a new one.
  • Echo0006
    665 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    But I believe the 1100 chronons will turn into 1000 antimatter due to the fact the last prize only requires 8000 antimatter (and you only have a week.)
  • C0rgano
    443 posts Member
    edited September 2016

Yes it will change to the act 3 currency if you leave it in your challenge list (even if it's already completed and ready to claim). I kept a finished challenge for 1100 dark matter in act 1, and it paid out 1100 chronons as soon as act 2 started.

• matt777jam77
    243 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    C0rgano wrote:
    Yes it will change to the act 3 currency if you leave it in your challenge list (even if it's already completed and ready to claim). I kept a finished challenge for 1100 dark matter in act 1, and it paid out 1100 chronons as soon as act 2 started.

Can verify had two 1100 dark matter daily task carry over from act 1 and when act 2 started i finished them for 1100 chronons.

Like LPN said tasks do not expire, if you got 3 tasks just make sure to do one so the new one has a place to go next day.

Speaking of LPN caught a comment of your on FB where you called out one of the donut hackers on FB asking if they offered their mom as well lol. lol irl when i came across that :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!