EA Forums - Banner

Best place to put the teleporters

Prev1
I put them to buildings I often need to go to that are far apart. Like the nuclear reactor for the flashes now, the submarine for tiles, the rocket, the recycling centers. Stuff like that.

Replies

• fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    do they work for KL? Everyone is doing monorail tasks and everyone else is doing other 4hr. tasks before i bought the teleporter bundle

edit, I've had some time now to try them and realized that you don't need a character to use teleporters :oops:

and tried to store one and put in KL but couldn't use in KL
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • bluntcard
    3994 posts Member
    edited September 2016

Put them in areas you have a lot of constant activity in, like your rail yard and Springfield Heights where your materials buildings are. You can zip back and forth.

I just bought two more teleporters ( so happy ) for now one is in my event area and the other near the Simpson's house. Probably find better areas for them later. :)

Have fun with them!
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • devilhunt1449
    3735 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Now I have 4 I've got 1 in the landing zone, 1 in the Heights and the other 2 will be randomly placed and changed positions on a weekly basis so that my neighbors will get to visit different areas of my Springfield.
  • Nicknd84
    2999 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I've got one by my xp machine so I know where that is. One by my Simpsons house. One by my school section and one by Mr Burns section.
    My friend list is full

Live life to the full

Love you Davo Rest in paradise
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    1 in springfield heights, which is where i have a house farm and can craft SH stuff
    1 in the monorail crafting area
    1 in the landing site

the 4th one i'll probably move around a bit
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I placed one in SH, one in the current landing zone, and one by the rail yard. The fourth will be a floater.
  • nicolknappen
    192 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I have one at the central monorail station... it gets me to the middle of the town, but I can also use the station bulletin board to teleport to the rail yard. I can scroll down a bit from the rail yard to the dump/recycle area where I have another teleport.

The other two go to SH and my landing zone.
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    With the laggy scrolling and my town so crowdwed that every touch opens something up, I find the teleporters a necessity. I placed one at Town Hall, one at the Emplyment office, one in SH, and one at the PolyVac
  • Jabba0the0hutt
    350 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    HomerND84 wrote:
    I've got one by my xp machine so I know where that is. One by my Simpsons house. One by my school section and one by Mr Burns section.

XP machine = XP collidor ???

Why would you need to go there ??? you can load 40 days into it in one go.
  • Echo0006
    665 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Good to hear everybody's suggestions!

So far, I have one in Springfield Heights, one next to my dump, one next to the Town Hall (which is central and right next to the Unemployment Office) and one at the Simpsons House! :D
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I have one at the landing point another one at my railyard area , the third one at the job manger and the last one in heights
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Echo0006
    665 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I have one at the landing point another one at my railyard area , the third one at the job manger and the last one in heights

Wow, those are very advantageous places to put the teleporters! It must save so much time getting around your town! :D
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I keep one at my job manager.
  • spritals148
    1973 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    shaygitz wrote:
    With the laggy scrolling and my town so crowdwed that every touch opens something up, I find the teleporters a necessity. I placed one at Town Hall, one at the Emplyment office, one in SH, and one at the PolyVac

Ditto. The one in SH is on the beach :) course my town isn't that huge yet :lol:
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
  • Echo0006
    665 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    shaygitz wrote:

Ditto. The one in SH is on the beach :) course my town isn't that huge yet :lol:

I hadn't thought of putting it on the beach because most things aren't placeable there, but that's a really good idea! :D
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    so how many more posts do you need before you can use the avatar pic you've picked out?
  • Echo0006
    665 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    so how many more posts do you need before you can use the avatar pic you've picked out?

What do you mean? Is that why my avatar isn't showing? :lol:
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Echo0006 wrote:

What do you mean? Is that why my avatar isn't showing? :lol:
    you need to be promoted to get your avatar to show
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • smohqy
    2111 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Echo0006 wrote:
    Best place to put the teleporters

I put them in my Springfield.

But seriously, I've had the two since they were last released, and railyard and job manager has saved some serious scrolling. Now with the second pair, I put one by the event robo-fighty-place and the other is near my wailing walls/top part of SF.

I love the teleporters.

Lovey Love Loverson.
  • Shirtless_Willie
    895 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Now that I have 4 I have them at the job manager, railyard, SH craft building area, with the last over by the entrance to Squidport and the shuttle to Krusty Land.

Way back when I got the first pair I used to have one on the Simpsons front lawn and he other at Moe's.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.