EA Forums - Banner

RATE my springfield !

Hopefully this is not a duplicated thread (please forgive me if it is) but here's a new concept! Rate my springfeild out of 10. You can provide compliments, advice or even criticism. Anyone iS free to post their springfeild's as well

The pictures above comprise of my residential area and nuclear power plant because they are the designs that I really adore at this moment in time - any suggestions on improving the power plant? I feel like something's missing

* I POSTED THIS IN THE FAQ SECTION BY MISTAKE BUT REPOSTED IT HERE, OOPS *

62a2f5d757c14b5dee1a2d3a102e328a_zps4307febc.jpg

49c7dc7b3bd0858b7c1149a94469034e_zps15ee1442.jpg

12ff6a07d933bec3ffdc807d93c6a43a_zpsac6590da.jpg

e35e790ab7c41d6b3a964cbc1f00049f_zps9ab87c8d.jpg

c8371dade7e784c653d317bd7ffc08af_zps621b491a.jpg

____________________________________________________

I like the Nuclear plant area but the housing area has too many houses of one color scrunched together. Looks almost pre-house-farm-ish. I do like Krusty Burger and the Gazebo area.

I'll post mine when I get my new panorama done. I just bought a massive amount of land today so I'm in the middle of a redesign.

Side note; Maybe rotate the images on photobucket.

Replies

  • anibhat202
    39 posts
    edited January 2013
    Doh_Inc wrote:
    Hopefully this is not a duplicated thread (please forgive me if it is) but here's a new concept! Rate my springfeild out of 10. You can provide compliments, advice or even criticism. Anyone iS free to post their springfeild's as well

    The pictures above comprise of my residential area and nuclear power plant because they are the designs that I really adore at this moment in time - any suggestions on improving the power plant? I feel like something's missing

    * I POSTED THIS IN THE FAQ SECTION BY MISTAKE BUT REPOSTED IT HERE, OOPS *

    62a2f5d757c14b5dee1a2d3a102e328a_zps4307febc.jpg

    49c7dc7b3bd0858b7c1149a94469034e_zps15ee1442.jpg

    12ff6a07d933bec3ffdc807d93c6a43a_zpsac6590da.jpg

    e35e790ab7c41d6b3a964cbc1f00049f_zps9ab87c8d.jpg

    c8371dade7e784c653d317bd7ffc08af_zps621b491a.jpg

    ____________________________________________________

    I like the Nuclear plant area but the housing area has too many houses of one color scrunched together. Looks almost pre-house-farm-ish. I do like Krusty Burger and the Gazebo area.

    I'll post mine when I get my new panorama done. I just bought a massive amount of land today so I'm in the middle of a redesign.

    Side note; Maybe rotate the images on photobucket.

    Side note. Haha, I see what you did there. :wink:
  • Doh_Inc
    242 posts
    edited January 2013
    I don't see what I did there. I made a funny and didn't know. :cry:
  • stuartcurran
    309 posts
    edited January 2013
    Doh_Inc wrote:
    I don't see what I did there. I made a funny and didn't know. :cry:

    I think he means because you made a "side" note telling him not to have pictures on their "side". That's the only thing I can find.
  • Romelwashere
    98 posts
    edited January 2013
    anibhat202 wrote:
    Doh_Inc wrote:
    Hopefully this is not a duplicated thread (please forgive me if it is) but here's a new concept! Rate my springfeild out of 10. You can provide compliments, advice or even criticism. Anyone iS free to post their springfeild's as well

    The pictures above comprise of my residential area and nuclear power plant because they are the designs that I really adore at this moment in time - any suggestions on improving the power plant? I feel like something's missing

    * I POSTED THIS IN THE FAQ SECTION BY MISTAKE BUT REPOSTED IT HERE, OOPS *

    62a2f5d757c14b5dee1a2d3a102e328a_zps4307febc.jpg

    49c7dc7b3bd0858b7c1149a94469034e_zps15ee1442.jpg

    12ff6a07d933bec3ffdc807d93c6a43a_zpsac6590da.jpg

    e35e790ab7c41d6b3a964cbc1f00049f_zps9ab87c8d.jpg

    c8371dade7e784c653d317bd7ffc08af_zps621b491a.jpg

    ____________________________________________________

    I like the Nuclear plant area but the housing area has too many houses of one color scrunched together. Looks almost pre-house-farm-ish. I do like Krusty Burger and the Gazebo area.

    I'll post mine when I get my new panorama done. I just bought a massive amount of land today so I'm in the middle of a redesign.

    Side note; Maybe rotate the images on photobucket.

    Side note. Haha, I see what you did there. :wink:


    Haha thanks for the input! I tried to organize the houses based on colour and the complexity of the house - meaning for instance brown houses = lower class, pink houses = middle class, blue houses = upper class , as you can tell each house is designed [decorations] distinctively based on class :D But yes I might rethink the design - it does look a bit house famish
  • Rayinsix
    13 posts
    edited January 2013
    Is there anyway to post a full town view without having photoshop? My towns not finished but I think it's very good and I would like to post it when finished.
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited January 2013
    Rayinsix wrote:
    Is there anyway to post a full town view without having photoshop? My towns not finished but I think it's very good and I would like to post it when finished.

    currently there is not a way to capture the full town from the device, we all been editing the screenshots together..

    newcity4.jpg
  • mattmcshane
    427 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    newcity4.jpg

    ^^ That is PhenomTT's


    I am one square away from having a 10 x 10 block, and then I just need to finish one corner of my town and then my town is 'done'. But at some point I will buy all the land and expand, but that would require a major, major move around because my town square is the centrepiece of my map, and will remain in the centre. And my cemetarys and bad dream house are in one corner on the bottom right hand side, on an island, and will need to be moved too.

    I will post a paranomic pic once I'm done.
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited January 2013
    Thanks for the repost :thumbup:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!