EA Forums - Banner

SciFi Splash Screen: Important Question!

From my point of view I'd say that sky finger has just flicked Homer towards the black hole.

Replies

• Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Pushing Homer and then buying a new taco.
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    flicked him towards the blackhole.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • spyder1952850
    954 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    As with most situations involving Homer's girth, the Skyfinger is moving toward Homer to push him through the rest of the way through the black hole. Even with the black holes near infinite gravity, something is going to be too large to go through.
    More importantly, he is being forced out of the future! The immense suction of the black hole is warping the time-space around itself pulling smaller objects closer because of the increased suction caused by the blockage. Oddly, it is the farther away objects that are being affected, not the ones closer to the black hole.
    Fortunately, we will still know what game this is, the black hole obviously has no affect on lettering.
  • skidder4
    72 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Looks to me like Skyfinger has tripped Homer by pulling the physics version of an invisible rug from under him, in order to flick him into the black hole. That was how I first saw it, and never bothered to question it since.

The "exhaust" on that red car, on the other hand, I cannot stop staring. It bothers me. Apparently one of the exhaust ports is clogged? Or it releases the laser waste intermittently?
    I can see how it might be warped by the nearby black hole, but still.

/grumble/
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3082 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Saving the taco.
  • matulaboola
    385 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Doing exactly what that phalus does best. It's cerebral allure will leave something to the imagination through the ages down every wormhole.
  • Lusmo
    55 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    What taco???
  • LawrenceCohen
    3800 posts
    edited September 2016
    I'm not sure, but I sure wish they would release some of that turquoise and blue flooring from the splash page drawing, like they did with the dirt on the Wild West event, it would really make our sci-if areas look groovy!
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I'm not sure, but I sure wish they would release some of that turquoise and blue flooring from the splash page drawing, like they did with the dirt on the Wild West event, it would really make our sci-if areas look groovy!

groovy idea :D
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!