EA Forums - Banner

So what will you spend remaining future bucks on?

Prev1
Retro townhouses, townhouses and then some more townhouses to add to my zenith city/retro townhouse house farm. Since we can't do it efficiently by buying regular houses anymore, this is the best I can do for some extra income.

Replies

• Khorah
    175 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I have to check out the pay out.. There is a pretty big differential in pay outs, so if you have time to check, you can net more cash.

I am sure some of our fine forum members have already crunched the numbers :D
  • jukan00
    2318 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    The trees/flowers stuff. I have no room/need for any more buildings. But nice looking deco's are always appreciated.
  • face119212
    30 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Will future bucks still be used in act 3? I've been saving them up until the end before spending any.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    jukan00 wrote:
    The trees/flowers stuff. I have no room/need for any more buildings. But nice looking deco's are always appreciated.

Same, in-game cash is not really a concern for me. My main concern is how my town looks.
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    jukan00 wrote:

the trees and plants are fake though :shock:
    wouldnt you just buy the real ones instead
  • cinthiafer260
    591 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Retro Townhouse for when they expand Springfield Heights! Also the holo trees and flowers, those are pretty unique and can help decorate the rest of my town :)
  • Muhsterino
    4444 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I much prefer the look of the retro townhouses to the other buildings, so I will craft lots of those.
    For anyone that wants a comparison chart:
    wz3t5gHl.jpg

It also depends how often you log into your town when deciding what to craft.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • 4junk3000
    5265 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I have a dozen of those retro houses in my inventory already. I'm not crafting much of anything. I'm just under the 8000 count warning, so i have little incentive to build much of the redundant prizes from this event.

I didn't buy one Holo hedge or tree. Why bother.

The feature limit is a nuisance.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Pandzisko86
    9 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I'm buying only deco's. In the future EA can sell them with multiplier for donuts.
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    4junk3000 wrote:
    I have a dozen of those retro houses in my inventory already. I'm not crafting much of anything. I'm just under the 8000 count warning, so i have little incentive to build much of the redundant prizes from this event.

I didn't buy one Holo hedge or tree. Why bother.

The feature limit is a nuisance.

that does suck :-o

does it count items in inventory too?
    how do you find out that you are approaching the limit? :shock:
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    jukan00 wrote:

+1
  • jukan00
    2318 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    chrisgyo wrote:
    jukan00 wrote:

:lol: I mean....this is all just pixels right? :lol:
  • devilhunt1449
    3458 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Mostly decorative items, billboards, flowers, trees etc as I've got no real need for buildings to generate income.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited September 2016
    Have over 13k in Future bucks, only bought 2 items with them so far. Still trying to hit level 19 for the printer and seeing what I can get for completed demos. It stinks that I have that huge 3000 robot part one to save for soon, with like only a week left in the event. So no idea what to do there.
  • NitroniumSilver
    145 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I will be buying Retro town houses. Got quite a few now thanks to the start of act 2
  • tommy1724
    1972 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    jukan00 wrote:
    chrisgyo wrote:
    jukan00 wrote:

:lol: I mean....this is all just pixels right? :lol:

Not with a super premium account. The holo flowers look fantastic in my front yard.
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I have bought a few of everything but have spent most of it on the dome-iciles, office buildings, global housing, and office towers. Once I have more land, I want to make a futuristic area and I like the look of the round buildings. I have some retro style townhouses, but they aren't futuristic enough for me.
  • ghallmark814
    2342 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I am prolly going to but a couple of balloons.. some Carnie food and blow the rest on Arcade games until I have enough tickets to buy a comb sleeve and some lick on tattoos.

.. yeah I'm a rebel. 8)
  • Annathewicked
    4712 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Some trees, benches etc... Mostly nothing. Useless bucks for me mostly
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • lucienleon519
    1047 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I wish I could cash them to buy Pres. Lisa.

2000 short with half an hour to go :(

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!