EA Forums - Banner

100 donuts for House of Tomorrow + Rocket Car/Chester Lampwick

Yep I bought the bundle too. Hard to turn down a little bump to the xp, a premium character and building for 100 donuts

Replies

• jhojnacki248
    203 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Want it, but only have 75 left after getting the Frink deal.
  • niahunt
    288 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Bought it also. Seems to be a good package for 100 donuts.
  • jeaglet1
    42 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I remember reading when he came out that you get 6 free donuts at the end of his quest line. Hopefully that still holds true.

Edit: If anyone was wondering, Chester and the rocket car were 120 donuts when released. I did buy it because I'm a sucker for the rebate deals.
  • icacic0901
    272 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I bought it. Relly happy with the purchase. :mrgreen:
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I just bought the house because already had Chester and the car..I really like both. He has a couple of cool visuals, so put a park bench out for him. :wink:
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11429 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    also surprisingly house of tomorrow can be bought multiple times
  • iZombieApu
    16 posts
    edited September 2016
    Thanks for the tips!
    So, does the house have a pay-out or bonus (XP or bucks), or is it just a decoration?
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Lampwick has an 8 hour task for 66 antimatter and 105 xp. dont know if its one time or continuous yet, still doing first 8hr.

update: sped up 8hr and it finished lampwick part 1, next is send lampwick on 8hr (watch tv) again for 66 antimatter and bart on 8hr (show how modern tv works) for 66 antimatter!

bought the house, had lampwick and car already

house pays out $135 and 15xp every 4hrs(i think 4hrs)

glad i bought it, not big and looks great. I've been critical about the other sci-fi buildings but like this one

Post edited by Unknown User on
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • anaquarind
    1492 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Yeah I couldn't pass on this one. Lampwick isn't one of my favs, but at that price it's difficult to complain!
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • cherrysweatr
    243 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I'm planning on getting it. Chester was one of the few regularly offered premium characters I had not purchased yet, so this is a deal!
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    jeaglet1 wrote:
    I remember reading when he came out that you get 6 free donuts at the end of his quest line. Hopefully that still holds true.

Edit: If anyone was wondering, Chester and the rocket car were 120 donuts when released. I did buy it because I'm a sucker for the rebate deals.

uuuu getting 6 donuts would be icing on the cake :D so the final price would end up being 94 donuts...bargain
  • Jabba0the0hutt
    350 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    also surprisingly house of tomorrow can be bought multiple times

If it was only a bit smaller on the map it could replace my white house farm.
  • hrcanejane365
    123 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Do any of the items in this deal have a bonus payout?
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Do any of the items in this deal have a bonus payout?

the rocket car has 2% bonus
  • AfcwChris91
    176 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    How much is the rocket car and character usually? I cant remember. 100 donuts for all 3 is an unbelievable bargain
  • Surfcitygal
    1185 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    How much is the rocket car and character usually? I cant remember. 100 donuts for all 3 is an unbelievable bargain

I can't recall either, but I already had them. The house alone is 40 donuts
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    It was 120 donuts

The car is worth 40 donuts since that's the usual price for that bonus.

I only have room for the Ultra House OR the Home of Tomorrow in my Sci-Fi area. The Home of Tomorrow looks more like it belongs in SH.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!