EA Forums - Banner

Evil Homer

He's new with the SciFi event - part of the quest line from Act 1 along with the other alternate Homers. Right now, he's not a permanent character (only has event-related tasks), but he is rumoured to be coming as a permanent at the end of the event while the other Homers disappear.

If you are starting the event late and don't already have all of the Homers, I'm not sure whether you can get them all by going through the questline for the event. They weren't prizes, so you might be able to.

Replies

• LadyAggie2006
    45 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    He's new with the SciFi event - part of the quest line from Act 1 along with the other alternate Homers. Right now, he's not a permanent character (only has event-related tasks), but he is rumoured to be coming as a permanent at the end of the event while the other Homers disappear.

If you are starting the event late and don't already have all of the Homers, I'm not sure whether you can get them all by going through the questline for the event. They weren't prizes, so you might be able to.

thanks so much for the answer!
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    will evil homer cost donuts?
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Bukka|keSamu
    620 posts
    edited September 2016
    will evil homer cost donuts?

I bet he will be a freebie.
  • LadyAggie2006
    45 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I think I have most of the Homer skins - dont think I have the fat homer or cool Homer.
  • HappyGamer73
    2395 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I think I have most of the Homer skins - dont think I have the fat homer or cool Homer.

It's not the skins that are used for the event (although there is a quick conversation if you try to put Homer into one of the skins while the alternate Homer is in town). These are alternate Homers that came through the wormhole. They only have tasks that follow the event questline and generate event currency.
  • LadyAggie2006
    45 posts Member
    edited September 2016

It's not the skins that are used for the event (although there is a quick conversation if you try to put Homer into one of the skins while the alternate Homer is in town). These are alternate Homers that came through the wormhole. They only have tasks that follow the event questline and generate event currency.

Correct - I played around with them when it first came out. Im just saying I have 3 out of the 5 as Homer Skins/Options already.
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    He goes right into storage since he is only a NPC after this is done...I don't see the point in keeping him at all....Maybe have him out next month for the Halloween event....not sure yet.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    1pillform wrote:
    He goes right into storage since he is only a NPC after this is done...I don't see the point in keeping him at all....Maybe have him out next month for the Halloween event....not sure yet.
    I believe it is mecha hawk that is an npc not evil homer. besides evil homer will probably be another skin for homer
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11501 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    evil homer is an npc and it's a character not a skin
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • 4junk3000
    5304 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    evil homer is an npc and it's a character not a skin

Thank you sir!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!