1637 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    23737678.jpg
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    jukan00 wrote:
    Does Veilig mean evil in your native tongue? :D

No, was in a hurry and my phone choose wrong word 8)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6268 posts Moderator
    edited September 2016
    Kinda odd that Evil Homer is a NPC, but the other dopplegangers (Rockstar Maggie, President Lisa, Mooch Bart, Robo Burns & Doggy Smithers) are playable characters.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11495 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    it's possible it may have jobs later. all the other homer skins have jobs (the ones that become alternate)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • devilhunt1449
    3542 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    The perfect opportunity to add jobs for Evil Homer would be during the Halloween event.
  • LPLeach
    267 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Is Mecha Hawk giving a percentage boost at least? I'm not going to push myself for a NPC after all of this event.
    Really? We build up to just that?
  • aSkydude252
    168 posts
    edited September 2016
    Definitely disappointing about Mecha Hawk, even a somewhat cool-looking NPC as the last prize is rather disappointing.

If only they would bring back Rockstar Maggie, who disappeared from my store 2 days early (and support never got back to me about it when I emailed them).
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    the prize is that we're done with Sci-Fi without it hanging around and around and around for 14 days more.

the mech makes this not the worst ever, about 5x better in fact than that stupid lineup of simpson kids hero costumes.

the worst linuep ever was when I drafted friends instead of jocks for a 5th grade phys. ed. basketball game.
  • iain51269522
    756 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I think the quality of the act 1 and act 2 prizes more than redeem this event.
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Since Mecha Hawk is going to be an NPC, this means he will probably wind up in the Old West part of Springfield hanging out with all of the other large NPCs such as Stampy, Nessie and the Street Cleaner. They all seem to be attracted to the dirt roads there for some reason...
  • bluntcard
    3794 posts Member
    edited September 2016

I don't mind NPCs.
    Mecha Hawk is going into storage along with almost every weird and lame item from this event that doesn't feel like it has anything to do with the Simpsons of which there is 27 years of brilliant content to choose from, and this is what they chose, but who am I to complain, it's my choice to play.
    </end rant>
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    for me this new Springfield is fine because I just saw the simpsons totally smear their cartoony hand grease all over these buildings and decorations when then interacted with the new content and Simpsonized it nice and hard.
  • spyder1952850
    949 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    mystery2mi wrote:
    Since Mecha Hawk is going to be an NPC, this means he will probably wind up in the Old West part of Springfield hanging out with all of the other large NPCs such as Stampy, Nessie and the Street Cleaner. They all seem to be attracted to the dirt roads there for some reason...

Since when is Stampy a NPC? He has three different tasks.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6268 posts Moderator
    edited September 2016
    I don't care that Mecha Hawk is a NPC. We got loads of playable characters this event. I just wish I could store Doggy Smithers without having to store Robo Burns & the building along with it.
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    mystery2mi wrote:

You're right, I forgot that Stampy is a playable character. He does like the dirt roads, though. Maybe it's just large characters in general that do that.
  • spritals148
    1826 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    mystery2mi wrote:
    mystery2mi wrote:

You're right, I forgot that Stampy is a playable character. He does like the dirt roads, though. Maybe it's just large characters in general that do that.

Dirt is better to scratch around in :P
    Nothing as loud as the silentmiaow.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!