EA Forums - Banner

FYI-daily tasks

I've noticed lately that I don't always have the option to decline the task even if I go to the window first thing to avoid accidentally completing.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Replies

• Willy9292
    1459 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    YES I am getting quite a few that I can't pass on. Today I had three - all not completed - with no x on any - I ended up doing them just to get rid of them.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • geekbyknight
    656 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I only complete the tasks id they're for donuts or crafting currency during events.
  • IckabodSchrek
    5919 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I had a future bucks task today. After reading Shawn's post, I wish I'd have passed :( but it seems like whenever I X the daily task I get a Springfield Heights task.
    DeesToonTown in Crawl to the Finish #The Grumple Is Free!
  • barger9
    94 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I have found that the daily tasks reset overnight and the ability to cancel the task resets at 8pm ET. So if I cancel a task at 8, I am not able to cancel the task in the morning.
  • aSkydude252
    168 posts
    edited September 2016
    I feel like I'm able to cancel a task twice a day, so I think the timer may be 12 rather than 24 hours. I also usually cancel non-donut or event currency tasks (and even the latter a lot of times especially later in an event)...unless I can't, like if I cancel out of a task and the next one is collect from a handful of buildings (probably going to get that one complete before I could cancel again!)
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3022 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Lately I've just been getting in game cash. :?
  • NickyD841984
    2623 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    I can't be bothered doing event daily tasks so I skip it and get mostly donuts. I get the odd SH task but I wait a day then skip it and get one for donuts.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!